• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

top gear JC quote - which car is it about?!?!?

e_clark

i was wondering if anyone knows what car JC was talking about when he said

"..is like a mobile version of eurodisney. Its ok but you know you're not in the real thing in Florida."

if anyone knows i would be really grateful

thanks

:bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: Not this again :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

DO A GOD DAMN SEARCH :evil:

Sorry 'bout that, bad day

You forgot the oves with euro disney, that's 5 more ;)

^no, we need a thread titled "post this and you're banned!"
and then a list with this, requests for ep 1x03 and 1x04 and probably some more

:evil:

Ren's going soft, I think he's going to need a replacement. How about me? :wicked:

^ No pick me, pick me, pick me :mrgreen:

I stopped reading the threads on this quite some time ago.

Did anyone ever get the answer? Surely the contest can't still be going!

I just presumed that someone got it right and it went away...but every so often we have another silly (I re-typed that a couple of times tonning down my language) person asking the question. :roll:

Re: top gear JC quote - which car is it about?!?!?

e_clark said:
i was wondering if anyone knows what car JC was talking about when he said

"..is like a mobile version of eurodisney. Its ok but you know you're not in the real thing in Florida."

if anyone knows i would be really grateful

thanks

I think it's safe to say we'll never see this guy again

Give the guy a break, it must be tough to find the Search button with his head shoved firmly in his ass.

well im sorry but it is worth trying its now ?1400 some ppl need that money!!

dang, I don't know what's worse: people who can't search or the members that bite their heads off :dunno:

I clicked on this thread because I knew damn well what it was going to be, and I could do with a laugh. :lol:

Mod-bods, isn't it about time there was a post-it noted thread entitled "No, we don't fucking know what the Eurodisney car is, so don't even ask!" But with a link to this...

mickey_car.jpg

No Boss said:
I think it's safe to say we'll never see this guy again
You just made me LOL :lol: :thumbsup:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
Give the guy a break, it must be tough to find the Search button with his head shoved firmly in his ass.
You too :lol: