Top Gear Live 2011/12

Is it only a month away?! I should get some tickets, quick.

A month from now I shall be in Birmingham and I am already getting excited. Yep, I shall be swapping the delights of Croydon for the joys of Brum...

Um... I'm really not much good at this 'going on holiday' malarkey :lol:

And I shall be with you and there shall be muchly boozing and low-cut tops complete with mild to moderate lesbianism, or at least that's what normally happens to me at these things ;-P Oh and cars, obviously...

I have to do it, y'know. ;)

:threadnopics:

Oh believe there will be pics! I don't think I've ever been to MPH without there being at least ten shots of my glittery cleavage ;-P

Your glittery cleavage is one of the highlights of the weekend. I'm very much looking forward to seeing it again ;)

And I shall be with you and there shall be muchly boozing and low-cut tops complete with mild to moderate lesbianism, or at least that's what normally happens to me at these things ;-P Oh and cars, obviously...
*wonders whether to be worried or excited that suggsygirl has suggested meeting up with me at Brum*

*wonders whether to be worried or excited that suggsygirl has suggested meeting up with me at Brum*

You can be worried or excited as you wish. The not-a-not-a-dudes here would just like copious quantities of pictures and video.

*sniggers* don't worry! All the blatant lesbianism is always an accident and I hardly ever start it, honest. Is that comforting?! It won't be boring, that I can assure you of ;-)

*sniggers* don't worry! All the blatant lesbianism is always an accident and I hardly ever start it, honest. Is that comforting?! It won't be boring, that I can assure you of ;-)
Non-boring accidental lesbianism? Is it November yet?!?

Isn't slightly pissed accidental lesbianism the reason people go to TGLive...aside from the cars and presenters, of course?

It's certainly why I go. I live in hope ;)

(actually, I live in Essex, but you know what I mean...)

*bounces in excitement*

I absolutely cannot wait. My holiday is in Birmingham and I love it!

Don't you just love telling people you're going on holiday and when they ask where you're going, you say Birmingham? Of course, I explain why I'm going and they understand completely, but the looks on their faces are priceless. My housemate is currently trying to talk me into going to Lanzarote but I can't work up anything like the same enthusiasm for that, and to be honest I'd rather eat my own bottom than sit on a too-hot beach for a week...

Got my tickets today but I've only been sent two when I thought I ordered the 3 for 2 deal...it even says 3 for 2 on the tickets. Also noticed they don't seem to be doing the free lunch for platinum ticket holders!

Well, TGLive posted on FB today saying if anyone had issues with their tickets to contact them. Sounds like they are having a few problems.

Do we not get free drinks this year because I haven't had my vouchers. I mean it's piss-poor wine but y'know, any alcohol is a good thing, especially the free kind. Then perhaps I won't have to get groped by a stranger for a drink (?7's worth of grope mind) and suffer the indignity of... oh who am I kidding?! :) At ?7 a drink my finances can't be choosy *sniggers*