Top Gear Live Aus Tour

Yeah, I am going again no matter what (Diamond seats this time or whatever the best ones are, I was in Platinum on the 7th of Feb 11am show this year). Steve Pizza Hut was ok, but if Captain Slow makes it....

MAJOR CRISIS

Nope.... It's only Jeremy, Richard and the Stig who are coming.... I just read it in the show program for Dublin :(

Although I really like the Hamster, I think TG live is not complete without Capt Slow. I want a discount on the tickets! ;);)

I'm a little surprised James isn't going to be in Dublin (he was there last year, wasn't he?). On the other hand, I'll be very surprised if James does any of the abroad shows this go-around. I say this because he said in an interview earlier this year that only Jeremy and Richard do the abroad shows (along with a local presenter). I'm wagering it'll be Jezza, Hamster, and Pizza Hut (hee!) in Aus again.

hey sorry for the off topic question here but i was just wondering something and i aint sure if its a stupid question or not but was there was any footage of this years event released on any bit torrent sites?

Someone uploaded the entirety of one of the Auckland shows on the torrent sites. You can also get it on the FTPs here. *points to FTP threads*

My magazine was late again (as it is most months) missing the start of presale. But still got decent tickets for the Friday 8pm show today so cant complain. :)

Would love to go, but I'll be in Japan then, so Boo-urns.

Happy 18th, by the way! When is your birthday? I'm 18 on the 17th of this month, and my parents are spending big on my birthday too because they think it's a big deal as far as birthdays go and I should get a massive present and party/s. I think I am getting an iPhone, as that is what I have really wanted for ages and have been bugging them about it. :lol:
Thank you, even though it's not until February. I can't believe they're actually gonna let me have all this stuff. Mind you, I don't want to have a party by the way, not really a fan of those.

Hmm I think i might just get gold tickets this time considering that it looks like im going by myself. Which isnt that bad considering last year I had 6 other people go with me and had pretty damn good platnium seats. But after the show they were quite disappointed lol.

How are you guys buying tickets already :(

Ive been on Ticketeks members list thingy, and their saying pre tickets go on sale on Monday morning...

Man if i get crappy seats im gonna be pissed....

Could someone please post some info on how to order tickets?

Cheers

^ There was a pre-sale for the subscribers to Top gear Aus magazine.

I wouldn't worry about getting tickets, my friend decided to go to the Feb 7th show on Feb 4th of this year, and she got better seats than me, and we both went Platinum! I got mine October 15th last year in the My Ticketek presale :(

TV Tonight says its Clarkson and May doing Sydney this year

TV Tonight said:
Top Gear Live is returning to Australia in February for events at Acer Arena, Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush.

Once again the show will only perform in Sydney, from 11-14 February 2010.

Jeremy Clarkson will appear with James May and The Stig -but no sign of Richard Hammond.

The new live show has precision driving, stunts, pyrotechnics, special effects, smashes, crashes and customised cars. And a bit of humour to boot.

?The 2010 tour will deliver a completely new show featuring the world?s fastest cars pushed to their mechanical limits, acrobats laying their lives on the line and some middle aged men falling over?. and catching fire a bit,? notes a Press Release.

Tickets will also include access to the Top Gear Live Festival where visitors can immerse themselves in motoring heaven: ?a true celebration of cars and motoring in all its guises, check out iconic car legends from the past and present, exotic supercars, interactive features, have-a-go driving experiences and much, much more!?

Tickets priced from $69 ? $250 go on sale September 25 at Ticketek.

Check out www.topgearlive.com.au

Last edited:
Is there any other sites confirming May as going? My friend heard it on the radio this morning and I went nuts!!!!!!!!!! :D

Damn and here I was hoping that all 3 would be coming! Back its great to see that May is coming and im absolutely thrilled.

Oh well maybe next year they'll have all 3 as its the last of the current planned ones and it would be suting.

We should start the rumor that May is going so he and Oz can film the next series of drinking shows, so maybe it will come true. What with James new found love of crisp whites, he should love the Sauvignon Blancs of Marlborough (ok, that is New Zealand, but they are like totally neighbors, right).

We should start the rumor that May is going so he and Oz can film the next series of drinking shows, so maybe it will come true. What with James new found love of crisp whites, he should love the Sauvignon Blancs of Marlborough (ok, that is New Zealand, but they are like totally neighbors, right).

Dude, you could start a war talking like that.

Not-a-dude, but hey, let's let the horseshit fly - oh wait, that was a different thread!

Meh, neither am I actually. :p Am I the only American who uses "dude" with all genders? I have no qualms calling my girl friends dude, never have.

Last edited: