Top Gear Live... Final Gear CORNER???

"Stupid Final Gear website and their stupid giant forums" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Indeed :D :D Having been on the receiving end of a twitter-bitching-session a while ago it's nice to be able to get my own back. With the help of you guys, of course!

lul, they all complain, let Viper stop releasing torrents from this stupid giant forum and see the complaints

:rolleyes: It's not like the corner she wanted to win sounded good [to me]. You can't always control "voting" sort of things and Final Gear has a pretty decent influence in the show to a degree as well as helping fans out and etc.

(That's not to say that voting things can't be rigged if there is bribing... But there isn't any in this case. =P )

.....You can't always control "voting" sort of things and Final Gear has a pretty decent influence in the show to a degree as well as helping fans out and etc.

(That's not to say that voting things can't be rigged if there is bribing... But there isn't any in this case. =P )

Exactly. This wasn't 'multiple' voting like we may have possibly done been accused of in the past. Plus, as big as we are I doubt we're bigger than twitter!

Last edited:
Got my vote in for Final Gear. :D

Given a non-facebook way to vote I'd contribute, but I'm not going to make a facebook just for this.

...am I the only one who has to say that he thinks "How Hard Can It Be?" was probably THE most appropriate corner name of the whole lot?

...am I the only one who has to say that he thinks "How Hard Can It Be?" was probably THE most appropriate corner name of the whole lot?

Yes.

Are you sure? I only voted FG because I heard he-he was going to flash her ta-tas if FG won.

Or at least I would have if I'd heard that. And if I had a facebook account. Shit. This isn't going so well.

Final Gear has officially won for the London's Docklands GP corner. And "The Hamster Wheel" has won for the Birmingham corner.

Good choices, indeed. :D