Top Gear Live in Aus ticket info

Got to agree it was a bit lame but hey its all about the show.

I too have pretty bad tickets up the back but to actually be there is the thing (and a weekend away from the kids :)) Fly in Friday fly out Sun and really looking forward to it really really really :p

Got to agree it was a bit lame but hey its all about the show.

I too have pretty bad tickets up the back but to actually be there is the thing (and a weekend away from the kids :)) Fly in Friday fly out Sun and really looking forward to it really really really :p

So i gather since several of you have said you have bad tickets that most of the shows are either sold out or getting extremely close to being sold out.

So i gather since several of you have said you have bad tickets that most of the shows are either sold out or getting extremely close to being sold out.

not necessarily, one of my mates got tickets on tuesday to the saturday 11am show (the one i got tickets to in a presale) and she got section 7, which I think is too close but still good.
Apparently you can still get 2 or 3 seats together for most of the other shows in decent sections in platinum. Gold and diamond are pretty much so gone.

I should say Hi to him again. :p

Yeah, I hope you can fit that in Tone, up there in your SuperBox .... in between photoshoots with Hammond and your complementary foot massage by Clarkson. [/envy]

Which day are you attending BTW? I'm going to the 2pm show on Saturday.

Which day are you attending BTW? I'm going to the 2pm show on Saturday.

Friday 5pm session. As per a previous post, it's:

- fly in
- Top Gear Live
- drink
- a bit of a kip
- buy some Krispy Kremes
- fly out

all done and dusted in around 24 hours. :D it's a pity I didn't have more time, would have been great to catch up ...

When are you flying out?

This is probably going to sound dumb, but I got a gold ticket and was wondering what I get in the show and all that?

You get a seat in the nose-bleed section (you really should have bought platinum) and access to the Motoring Showcase and the Prestige and Performance Gallery.

Motoring Showcase

Make sure you arrive at least an hour before your show to check out the Motoring Showcase.
Visit the Shannons Super Rigs where you can jump on a Sony Playstation gaming console as well as checking out fantastic automotive footage on the large plasma screens inside the super rig.
Australia?s favourite GPS brand, Navman will be showcasing their new Platinum range that has set the benchmark for GPS around the world. You will also have the ability to purchase a new Navman at the stand with special offers available throughout the event.
Visitors to this event will not only see the latest developments in the automotive industry, they?ll experience the very best in male skincare as well. Visitors to the Men Expert Lounge will receive a mini face massage, using the most appropriate Men Expert moisturiser for their needs, a sample bag from L?Or?al Paris plus expert skincare advice from L'Or?al Paris? trained consultants.
Come to the Shell V-Power Dome at Top Gear Live before and after the show to be excited, elated and educated. Check out the 2008 Ferrari racing car. Enter the pit-stop challenge for your chance to win a prize. Watch exciting demonstrations from Shell fuels scientists. With lots more to see and other prizes to be won. Get powered with all the information you need to know about Shell V-Power. Join the Shell V-Power loyalty club at the Shell V -Power Dome in order to receive updates on how to best look after your car, bike or truck......
Dyson are demonstrating their DC16 handheld, which uses the same advanced Cyclone technology as the full-sized vacuum cleaner to provide constant, super-suction. And the fact that it looks like a ray-gun just makes it even better.

Prestige & Performance Gallery

See the Gallery of Prestige and Performance cars before you settle into your seats to see Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond live in the Top Gear Live Show.

This is your chance to get up close and personal to the world?s sexiest cars in a line-up that includes the latest super-cars and very best models on the road today.

Aston Martin, Audi, Bufori, Ferrari, Ford, Hyundai, Lotus, Masareti, V8 Super cars, Holden HSV.

Reactions: L2D

Or that is all we could afford with flights, accommodation and still having to have food in the fridge for the kids and baby sitters to eat while we are gone. Mind you next year with more notice and time to save it is platinum then maybe diamond the next year for us (if we are lucky enough to be graced by the TG crew again each of those years)

*edit only friday 5pm, Sat 11am, and all shows Sun still availalbe with silver being the most available for alot of them*

Last edited:
Does anybody know what the policy is regarding bringing cameras for the Prestige and Performance gallery before the show is?

Thanks.

Motoring Showcase

Visitors to this event will not only see the latest developments in the automotive industry, they?ll experience the very best in male skincare as well. Visitors to the Men Expert Lounge will receive a mini face massage, using the most appropriate Men Expert moisturiser for their needs, a sample bag from L?Or?al Paris plus expert skincare advice from L'Or?al Paris? trained consultants.

:lmao: That cracks me up. I have no idea why. Shame that I don't have any male skin to care for.

Well if only the guys can get the L'Oreal treatments that is all the more reason not to where those papier mache breasts that you were going to use to smuggle in your camera melbournian. :p