Top Gear Live - Lucky Americans...

SSJ3 Goten

Realmedia???? :yucky: :wall: :puke:

I guess its better than nothing, but of all of the advancements that have been made in technology, and with the size of the BBC, you'd think they could afford wmv7 or quicktime4, which look better than RM.

hey...its better than nothing...

Edit: i just downloaded the player...the quality is at least as good as that of Jabbasworld, and the aspect aint screwed up by the PAL/NTSC conversion

jensked said:
BBC always works with realmedia streaming...

the Tsunami relieff concert, the Queen's birthday concert...

always shitty quality :)
shitty? awww ahh well VUK's rip is superb can't argue with that even if it was one day late :mrgreen:

Yeah me neither... :|

Maybe he means that they can watch it live in stead of having to wait and having to download it??
yep.

But than again..makes no sense, because EVERYBODY can watch that, not only americans
i just figured americans where the main non-uk viewers.

SSJ3 Goten said:
Maybe he means that they can watch it live in stead of having to wait and having to download it??
yep.

But than again..makes no sense, because EVERYBODY can watch that, not only americans
i just figured americans where the main non-uk viewers.

SiR_dude said:
Leppy said:
I don't get the Lucky Americans part of the title.

Maybe it's supposed to be a sarcastic title? :lol:

Well, if it is, not even him knew that he was being sarcastic... :lol:

this was working yesterday. I hope it just temporarily down.

sbarron
Monroe, Louisiana

SiR_dude said:
Leppy said:
I don't get the Lucky Americans part of the title.

Maybe it's supposed to be a sarcastic title? :lol:

Dam lucky. Now they don't have to move from the TV to the computer. Its all on computer now, cutting down on that needless, time wasting chore of walking.

has anyone elts tried to access this? it was working on the first of the month...and now nothing

I have been looking forward to watching Top Gear live, and now the links dont work (I tried the ones on the BBC webpage as well, nothing!)