Top Gear Live

Can I just now reveal how very sad and fangirly I am, I gave James the T-shirt he's wearing!! :D :D
Of course 50 other people may have sent him the exact same thing....:cry:
No, I'm sure not!!

I promise, this week I'm not working and will load all the pics & vids from the UK performances I went to for you viewing pleasure unless my interweb dies again like last week!

It's not sad and fangirly, or if it is then it's perfectly understandable. I think any of us would react the same should such a thing have happened to us. I saw someone wearing that shirt in a pub in London a while ago and I thought of James, it's such a James shirt.

*hugs*

Can I just now reveal how very sad and fangirly I am, I gave James the T-shirt he's wearing!! :D :D

*hands you a drink*

That shirt couldn't have been more perfect. :D:D:D:D

That's so cool!

I promise, this week I'm not working and will load all the pics & vids from the UK performances I went to for your viewing pleasure, unless my interweb dies again like last week!

I want to see all of them. We'll never get Top Gear Live here in the States...and all of my trips to England never mesh with the schedule!

I'm so glad the whole slogan was revealed by the end of that vid. I saw 'Get excited and...' and thought 'Crikey! what does the rest say.' Then I saw 'Get excited and make..' which just made it worse :D

It's a really cool shirt - shame he didn't wear it for the Toys filming

I'm so glad the whole slogan was revealed by the end of that vid. I saw 'Get excited and...' and thought 'Crikey! what does the rest say.' Then I saw 'Get excited and make..' which just made it worse :D

:lol:

It's a really cool shirt - shame he didn't wear it for the Toys filming

He didn't have it then, I got it for his birthday last month. :)
Had only just found it and bought it for myself, and then thought "Hey, wouldn't that be perfect for James!"
Here's the card I got to go with it:

http://twitpic.com/z9fk8

Brilliant card. :D

Meanwhile, James is pretty bussy plugging the TopGear Live tour in Australia.

Radio interview: Link!
James being beeped several times. ;)

Newspaper interview: Link!
James on his love for Cherry Ripe Chocolates. :D

Last edited:
"You must spread the Cherry Ripes ( oh sweet cherry ripes, how I miss you) around before giving any to @LindenChase again."

You just keep making my day, you do, actually you made my weekend! :D

Suggsygirl - there was a comment from you on a youtube video with Jeremy talking about the Australian trip. Alas I now can't find the video - I thought it was titled something like Q and A with Clarkson but I'm coming up empty.

Do you remember where you found it by any chance? I don't think it's been posted here and it was really good. (I watched it 3/4 days ago.)

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have no idea how, but it could only happen to him..

my mate 'somehow' met up with the boys yesterday in the city (clarkson and may) and also lead singer of AC/DC was in the photo's.. pretty amazing stuff, they even let him take photo's with the guys but asked him not to post them on the internet or forums, but yeh he said he had a 20min or so chat with the guys and shared a smoko with them.......geez.

crazy stuff, and he backed it up with photo's etc...

lucky guy

looking forward to the show this weekend myself ;)

I'm going to Friday night's show with my Dad. Cannot wait. Though I can't stand Greg Murphy. I really hope they pay out on him with the whole Aussie vs. Kiwi thing. Or point out the fact that he's a whiny little girl.

Can't wait for this Sunday. :cool:

Me neither :D

Anybody going on Sunday to the 12pm one- look out for a tall brunette in a Finalgear "I was the Stig..." shirt. Probably will be with my dad too :lol:

And given that Greg Murphy's name isn't on the TGL Sydney page and that is the only place that mentions him, I'm doubting he will be in it. Oh well, guess we will know by tomorrow night :D

.... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D