Top Gear Live

I'm at the 2.00pm show today. :)

Friday nights show was great but I agree with you Misrabelle, Greg Murphy just seemed to be just standing around for most of the show with very little to do.

Just got back. This year's show is MUCH better than last year. Greg Murphy can fuck off.

^ That's how it read to me.

Going tomorrow morning.

Trackwork better not screw me around. :mad:

just got back from the 5.30pm sydney show, overall not bad.. but I left slightly unfulfilled.. maybe because i was all along hoping the 3 guys would all be on the stage together and not having some 'replacement' third act which always sort of ruins it..

and I really did miss the car soccer segment.. ;( and the ken block tease was just cruel, even tho.. deep inside.. I knew it would never be a reality.

2afwgib.jpg

would have taken more pics if it wasnt for the frickin CAMERA NAZI our section had, even though EVERY other section was full of flash photography almost every minute of every cool part of the show.. and I didnt see anyone else stopping them......grrrr

Last edited:
I went to the 2pm show as well and found it was pretty good. Definitely enjoyed the supercar show case as in the above pic and I enjoyed the stunt Focus RS driving. The showcase outside definitely had more than last year by miles but it was a little bland. The stunt driving area wasnt very exciting and some stands were a bit lacking.

I'm off to the last show at 5PM, got some good seats in Platnium! Can't wait :D

3.5 hours until I see it, can't wait!!!!!! :D

sorry for the double-post, but...

Anybody going on Sunday to the 11am one- look out for a tall brunette in a Finalgear "I was the Stig..." shirt. purple top and black skirt- mum deliberately hid all my top gear-related shirts. So angry.

Will keep an eye out for finalgear shirts :)

I'm off to the last show at 5PM, got some good seats in Platnium! Can't wait :D

Well done. They are very good seats I must say. I would've love to be in Diamond cause of the possibility that Jeremy or James might come up to you and ask for your opinion.

Great show, not as magical the second time around, but still brilliant Loved the robin racing. The trackwork/busses was run very smoothly.

I did get the fastest lap on the Forza 3 lap thingy they had going. Hope no one beats it. :D

I can post pics if anyone wants.

Did they make you sit through a whole load of OTT commercials before starting the main feature? I remember last year they seemed to put almost as much effort into the ads as they did into the show proper.

Great show, not as magical the second time around, but still brilliant Loved the robin racing. The trackwork/busses was run very smoothly.

I did get the fastest lap on the Forza 3 lap thingy they had going. Hope no one beats it. :D

I can post pics if anyone wants.

Would we want pics? Of something like Top Gear Live?

Why would you think that? ;)

Post them already!!! :D:D

Did they make you sit through a whole load of OTT commercials before starting the main feature? I remember last year they seemed to put almost as much effort into the ads as they did into the show proper.

There was one at my show (well, 2 kind of)- one of those Ferrari F1 evolution driving videos (Shell V-Power/Ferrari collaboration ad), then this really lame V-Power thing where a 1-series BMW lit up (it had holes in it through which lights were shone) as the tank "filled up" (video of fuel gauge going up on-screen). Then it drove off lamely- no screeching tyre or anything. But no, little compared to last year. Stuff on the TVs before the show was better too- they had the 1st 5 minutes of the Vietnam Special in the cycle of stuff showing and a surprisingly good Channel 9 sneak peek thing.