• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Top Gear M Power Isle of Man

Top Gear Girl

Not A Dude
Without mentioning the "D" word. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the segment with the BMW M1, M5 and M3 on the Ilse of Man? Pref not a torrent (whatever its called) as I don't know how to find/use them.

Sorry if there is a specific epersode thread for the show this was on, but I don't know what show it was on, so can't post there.

Thanks

It was from episode 03x02 - 02.11.2003.

Sorry I can't help with sending it to you...unless you want me to post you a DVD from Australia. :p

Is there a kind of Image Shack for files that I could temporally host it on? If so I'd be happy to cut the segment out and host it for you.

Shall be hosted for you shortly TGG.

Will let you know when you can get it.

...............damn you guys are whipped :p ......................

haz

...............damn you guys are whipped ......................

PLEASE! I would do this for (almost) any member of this forum....but particularly TGG. ;)

YouSendIt requires your email address to send the file (49.6MB) to you. So if you PM me this I'll send it right to you TGG.

^if you enter your own email, you can just drop the link here ;)

if you enter your own email, you can just drop the link here

SHUT UP! I'm trying to get TGG's e-mail address! :p

No seriously I didn't realise that. I'll upload it now.

BT is the easiest thing ever.

It is easy...once you get it working. I remember it took me about 3 months of tweaking, port opening, different torrent programs and let's not forget yelling "WHY THE F**K WON'T YOU JUST WORK" at my screen.

But it all works at over 1.5MB/sec now so I am happy. :lol:

Janus said:
if you enter your own email, you can just drop the link here

SHUT UP! I'm trying to get TGG's e-mail address! :p

No seriously I didn't realise that. I'll upload it now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See post below.

remove the http in your link, so it won't go void after 25 downloads ;)

Sorry everyone. I stupidly ripped the wrong bit of footage. I ripped the M3 CSL on the Isle of Man...instead of the 3 M's on the Isle of Man later in the episode.

I have now ripped the correct part and will post it ASAP. :oops: :bangin: :oops:

My email

My email

Janus said:
YouSendIt requires your email address to send the file (49.6MB) to you. So if you PM me this I'll send it right to you TGG.

Thanks, thats really kind of you.

I have PM you

Thank you

Jo xx

:thumbsup:

^Someone uploads a file, gets a link and can share it with other people. It's only up for a week and unless you remove the http, only for 25 downloads.