Top Gear magazine calendar

pjn123

Car(s)
Citi Golf
Hi.

:( Last year I got a calendar with the Jan06 issue of the magazine. This year there is no calendar with the magazine but I got a message from the topgear newsletter that said that there is a calendar issue.

Does the calendar come with the Jan07 issue? If so is there someone that lives in South-Africa that know of a shop where I can buy the mag with the calendar. I already bought the Jan07 issue with no mag at CNA in tygervally.

If they don't bring the calendar over here anymore is there a place where I can buy the magazine with calendar and have it shipped to me?

Thanks!:)

pjn123

Car(s)
Citi Golf
Thanks a million!!! Made a hole in the wall to hang it the previous year:) The january issue of 2007 is 160 so the next month will have the calendar. Really a shame that we have to wait so long for the mag over here.

Peroduarocks

Hi.
Does the calendar come with the Jan07 issue? If so is there someone that lives in South-Africa that know of a shop where I can buy the mag with the calendar. I already bought the Jan07 issue with no mag at CNA in tygervally.

Thanks!:)

If you live near a paperweight store, you can get the slightly loder mags for a reasonable price, but I don't know of anywhere else to catch reasonable mags.

Oh, and :welcome: it's great to see more and more South Africans coming to the forum, and a fellow Capetonian! :D.

pjn123

Car(s)
Citi Golf
CNA sliced their prices for the TopGear magazine to R49... think it was a ridiculous +-R100... Usually they sold almost none, but since the price slice all the copies is sold within 2weeks. Bought the previous(2006) TopGear magazine with the topgear calendar at paperweight though :)

Now if we could just get the episodes the same time as the Uk... :) Luckly I can get it via the internet but would love to rather watch it on DSTv.

Anyway thanks for the help!