Top Gear Magazine in other countries

Alfa-GT

Car(s)
Alfa Romeo GT
Is it availible & when ?

Here in Munich there is in the main trainstation a book-shop for international press.
They will get the December-Issue (incl. DVD) maybe this wednesday or not or later :sad:

How long need's the actual TG-Magazin to your store ?

It takes FOREVER.

I got the November issue just last week :thumbsdown:

Hi everybody !

I'd like to know if it's possible to get Top Gear magazines (or even shows) in France... coz I really can't live without them, and I'm running out of space on my hard drive... downloading is...helpful but waste of space ^^

You should be able to get it in 'Relay' in the international magazines section. It tends only to be in the larger cities, though. Where abouts are you?

Any chance that somebody in Britain can make an online pdf file of the Top Gear Mag every month?? I am in Canada and don't have access to the mag, and I would love to see what its like.

Oh come on, the episodes are already up...some put up a torrent of the mag, too!! 8)

Here in the states the magazine arrives about a month after it's released in the UK, and is amost $8.00 per issue. Personally, I can deal with it. Better than not getting it at all.

Any chance that somebody in Britain can make an online pdf file of the Top Gear Mag every month?? I am in Canada and don't have access to the mag, and I would love to see what its like.

Oh come on, the episodes are already up...some put up a torrent of the mag, too!! 8)

Most likely not. Too much work and unlike the TV show which is essentially free, the magazine is not, so I'm not too keen on letting people share PDFs of it.

I'm pretty sure you can get it in a local bookstore up there though. Here in the US, Barnes and Noble carry it as well as others.

Most likely not. Too much work and unlike the TV show which is essentially free, the magazine is not, so I'm not too keen on letting people share PDFs of it.

I'm pretty sure you can get it in a local bookstore up there though. Here in the US, Barnes and Noble carry it as well as others.

Good call, I never looked at it that way actually.

Well, my sister moved to London a few weeks ago, I'll get her to buy me one and ship it! That way I get the goodies that go along with it :p

Top Gear magazine has been spotted at this little magazine store at Centrepoint Mall at Yonge and Steeles. $13CDN though, but it's hella thick.

In Russia November issue is not on sale yet (because of 3 days holidays).
The magazine itself costs here about 2.5-3.5 euro and includes most of the articles from British edition (translated or written by our authors) without advertisement section at the end.

Hey everyone,

I'm a subscriber here in Brazil (although we do have Fnac's here they don't sell this amazing mag) and I'm quite disappointed with subscription services. The issues take too long to arrive (they are on newstands in the beggining of the month and I receive them by the end of it) and for two times I had to write them informing the issue has not being delivered.

And instead of delivering the last issue (with the race across US, I believe) they sent August's (muscle cars).

Quite a disrespect with the International subscribers that have to pay almost 3 times more than UK subscribers and get shitty quality service.:blowup:

Anthrax - send me a PM with your details and I'll see if I can get things speeded up.