Top Gear Mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The radio bits all fake. Everyone knows that.

There's a good one SOMEWHERE I cant find it. I saw it once but I did not write down the timecode.

It's about a car being driven thru a village with some relaxing video shooting technique. At one point we can see a white dog and in next shot we can see that dog again running away from the scenery, and then the car comes from the left side of the screen and camera follows it. The dog just vanishes when car arrives into video frame. You can see that clearly on slowmotion.

Find it please :) Whoever finds it - don't come to my house for dinner ;)

Just watched episode 9x04 Jeremy says the SL65 has 517bhp, that's a bad mistake... (at around 35:22)

In Polar Special [10x00] just before Jeremy breaks the fuel tank - we can briefly see mirrored shot of the car hitting its bottom. Check the number plate and the gun.
timecode 45:08

In Polar Special [10x00] just before Jeremy breaks the fuel tank - we can briefly see mirrored shot of the car hitting its bottom. Check the number plate and the gun.
timecode 45:08

Good spotting there.. Went back to have a look at the footage. Not sure why they decided to do that. I wouldn't expect that it would make for a better shot. :?

There's camera assistant's head visible inside the tent, when Jeremy is showing us his bed. But that's no worries, easy to forgive, as the whole scene ment to be funny. :) [20:37]

Crikey! You lot certainly 'spot stuff'. I must watch each episode with my eyes closed 'cos I have never spotted these. But then I am always slightly distracted....

The only thing i noticed in the polar special is that some time in the second half they keep switching from inside shot to outside, and the window break thing (the orange thing on the ceiling) is there one time, gone the next, then back again. i wonder what had happened that they needed to use it.

At one point where Jezza, James and Hammond are driving through the countryside, look very carefully at the trees and you'll see a dwarf hanging itself.

At one point where Jezza, James and Hammond are driving through the countryside, look very carefully at the trees and you'll see a dwarf hanging itself.

WTF? Pics or it didn't happen!

:lmao:

WTF? Pics or it didn't happen!
^ This is rumoured to have happend on the set of The Wizard Of Oz. If you look closely, tho it's just a large bird stretchng its wings. But it almost looks like a Munchkin hanging from a tree.

VW Fox vs. Toyota Aygo Football Match: Richard mentiones the rain starting, next scene... dry ground!

Hi, everyone. My spot:

Episode [08x04], Porsche Boxter S vs BMW Z4M. The weather outside is either cloudy or very sunny, inside - heavy rain. :) Watch it from 01:26 till... the end of the episode. ;)

If you play the Polar Challenge at the same time as Dark Side of the Moon, the two sync with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.