Top Gear Mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the episode were Jeremy races the mountain climbers up the mountain with the RS4, the editing shows the drivers window down then up showing different takes when he reaches the top and starts talking to the mountain climbers.

There's more than one mistake in that test. The dude's parachute at the end being on, off, and on again.

There's a nice one during a news segment where Jeremy has that little speaker thing to warn you that you have to put diesel fuel in the car, and not petrol. His cup is on the table in one shot, in the next shot it's on the ground, and the shot after that it's on the table again. Top Gear seems to have invented teleportation by hammering an annoying piece of plastic to little bits. :lol:

Hi from Germany. My first post here. :rolleyes:

In 7x05, Veyron vs. Plane, Jeremy is stuck behind a tractor in switzerland. But in fact, it`s just a fake...watch the cows in the back and you will notice. :mrgreen:

And during the Polar Special, there`s another Mistake. After Jeremy wrecked the Hilux, the islandics worked on the LEFT FRONT rim. But after a cut, they are pumping the RIGHT BACK tyre back to form...just watch where the mudguards are mounted .(47:10)

Hi from Germany. My first post here. :rolleyes:

In 7x05, Veyron vs. Plane, Jeremy is stuck behind a tractor in switzerland. But in fact, it`s just a fake...watch the cows in the back and you will notice. :mrgreen:

And during the Polar Special, there`s another Mistake. After Jeremy wrecked the Hilux, the islandics worked on the LEFT FRONT rim. But after a cut, they are pumping the RIGHT BACK tyre back to form...just watch where the mudguards are mounted .(47:10)

wow nice finds!!
lmao at the tractor scene with the cows:lol:

also in 7x05, [45:53-45:56] when Jeremy unleashes veyron's secret weapon by retracting the rear spoiler. He said he is switching from DEFCON (defense readiness condition) 3 to DEFCON 4. I think he got the DEFCON scale reversed. DEFCON 3 refers to increased readiness while DEFCON 4 refers to normal condition. He should of said he will switch from DEFCON 4 to DEFCON 3.

Last edited:
a little something I've posted before, from 09x01

here's a little something I noticed while watching the xkr/v8 vantage segment for the nth time (I just love it!), at 00:32:35

http://img106.imageshack.**/img106/653/vlcsnap1288136qb0.jpg

see the radio in his hand? lol. in the shots immediately before and after it's not there, of course

Just found another one:

BritCar Special...Jeremy is "installing" the Fuel Tank...

887.png

Some seconds later:

953.png

wow nice finds!!
lmao at the tractor scene with the cows:lol:

also in 7x05, [45:53-45:56] when Jeremy unleashes veyron's secret weapon by retracting the rear spoiler. He said he is switching from DEFCON (defense readiness condition) 3 to DEFCON 4. I think he got the DEFCON scale reversed. DEFCON 3 refers to increased readiness while DEFCON 4 refers to normal condition. He should of said he will switch from DEFCON 4 to DEFCON 3.

He should have "changed" from DEFCON 2 to 1(WAR!!!!).

My turn:
[10x01]
James was left behind, while Jeremy and Richard discussed.
http://img292.imageshack.**/img292/4852/snapshot9mv2.png
They should be there.
http://img263.imageshack.**/img263/3856/snapshot1db1.png

^^^ Good spot dude, never noticed that before...

A funny one, in 10X07, when the chaps are driving around the Mira test track. When James goes the wrong way, he reverses, then the outside camera shows him turning right, but from the camera inside the car, James is actually turning left! (Timecode: 41:33)

Another one about James's princess. Dunno if it was intentional or not, but his suspension was all over the place. At times it was near the ground, at at times almost a donk. o_O

Just found another one:

BritCar Special...Jeremy is "installing" the Fuel Tank...

887.png

Some seconds later:

953.png

PING!

Good one :)

You can actually get a DVD of "The Wizard of Oz" with the soundtrack of "Dark Side of the Moon" on it. It's called "Darkside of the Rainbow" and it's spookily well synchronised.

You can actually get a DVD of "The Wizard of Oz" with the soundtrack of "Dark Side of the Moon" on it. It's called "Darkside of the Rainbow" and it's spookily well synchronised.
I think you posted this in the wrong thread...

No, look at page 3.. They were discussing this Wizard of Oz thing he's talking about.

In 1003, at the end of the Peel-segment when Mcmoinahahan (dunno how to spell that name, i'm not British :p) turns the car the other way, the mercedes second in line changes from a silver merc to a blue one (49:20 - 49:37).

Status
Not open for further replies.