Top Gear moments that made you laugh?

every cheap car challenge richard and clarkson always die at the sight of mays car

James sang "My Little Honda"? When was that?

loved the best car for a 17 year old challenge.. The bit where they glue James' stereo :D Laugh everytime :p

and ofc, the Morris joke, just epic :p

The bit in the news at christmas with the pork sword and the cock with the audi rings.

when james was in teh supermarine spitfire in his toy stories program and he said " Red section, tallyho!" "taka taka taka taka taka"

hehe machine gun james has a crisis

Remember when Hamster was 'attacked' by insects at night in the Bolivian jungle? I kept rewinding back so I could watch that part again. I watched that about 6 times in a row, that was hysterical. :lol:

The outtakes of the mail race with Richard and James in the Panamera playing the heated seat game.

James: "Have you got anything, sort of hot in there?"
Richard (rifling through a McDonalds bag): "No. Oh you....!" *turns off seat heater*

Also quite funny, when Richard connected JC's iPod to the stereo of the modified Citroen. The face of Richard after he selected random play. haha
Especially when JC pointed out: "that's a good track"

One of my favorite things recently has been the running joke involving the Morris Marina and a gravity-plagued piano. :lol:

Speaking of which, where does the BBC get the money for so many of them?

I always crack up when Jeremy replies with, "I HATE YOU!!" :lol:

Yes.

loved the best car for a 17 year old challenge.. The bit where they glue James' stereo :D Laugh everytime :p

Oh yes..
The bit in the news at christmas with the pork sword and the cock with the audi rings.

That too!

when james was in teh supermarine spitfire in his toy stories program and he said " Red section, tallyho!" "taka taka taka taka taka"

hehe machine gun james has a crisis

And that...

Remember when Hamster was 'attacked' by insects at night in the Bolivian jungle? I kept rewinding back so I could watch that part again. I watched that about 6 times in a row, that was hysterical. :lol:

I almost peed myself laughing!

James' rant against Bill Bryson, back when the news was good.

I also love Jeremy's explanation of Mexicans defecating on Jamie Oliver's bananas wearing ponchos and sombreros. Pure gold.

Last edited:
I can't even remember what special it was for some reason, one of the latest ones...

when they're looking at all the nice cars on the roads and they all drop everything and point out the dacia sandero. combined with later losing a race to it on the highway.

At least the funniest thing my brother has seen on Top Gear.

That wasn't a special, it was the search for the world's greatest driving road in Romania (Series 14 Episode 1).

Mostly anything said in the News section gets me laughing, and anytime Will Young/teeth whitening/short jokes/James being gay comes up. Although I must say I was rewatching the one where they make the electric car today and Jeremy's mood room and fascination with 'the actor Peter Bowles' made me cackle whenever I thought of it. I'm easy to amuse :)

Oh ya, and anytime James says 'Great news!' about the Sandero because I always address my sister in this manner now. ie. 'Great news! It's bolognese for dinner (...again)'.