Top Gear: Official Full Episodes Now Up On YouTube!

Maybe just Canada? I can see them, but so far it's only series 2, 3 and 4 with full episodes.....unless there are more being loaded?

When we're talking about seasons 2, 3, and 4 with full episodes, are we talking about actual full episodes for seasons 2 and 3? All that most of us are familiar with are the BBC Prime versions that have been ripped to shreds.

Season two episodes are about the same length as what I've downloaded in the past. But the season three episodes are definitely longer...all are between 57 and 60 minutes.

Last edited:
I just clicked to see what was available for Series 7 episodes...and it was all "Best Of" episodes - for series 8 & 10. The ones listed under Series 6 are the "Best of" eps for Series 7.

Series 4 appears to be Series 4 eps but the longest ep is just under 54 minutes.

Full retard.

Top Gear: Official Full Episodes Now Up On YouTube!

Sorta related:

Netflix in Canada has full episodes starting from the Season 1 Pilot available. I've checked a couple to my downloads and there longer. I suspect there the full ones. Now just have to get them off netflix.... lol

Do you have to be signed up for Netflix to see all of the available selections? I just checked (without being a member) and TG starts with the 50 minutes (or so) eps of Series 2, nothing from Series 1.

And Series 4, 5 & 10 look to be the edited versions, as well.

(I'm assuming I'm on the right Netflix page - my language options are English & French...) ;)

Sweet to see Top Gear doing this but UK only. :(

Netflix has series 2 up to 17. And yep...those ones listed above are the crappy edited ones.