Top Gear on 60 Minutes

K5ING

Car(s)
2001 VW Golf TDI
Sorry if this has been posted before, but Top Gear UK is going to be featured on the US news show, 60 Minutes this Sunday, 24 Oct, 2010.

Reporter Steve Kroft goes for a ride with The Stig and tries to get him to talk, plus he interviews our favorite Three Stooges. Might be worth checking out. :cool:

Jeff in Texas

Last edited:

Vette Boss

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6
This should be interesting. Wonder if they'll say anything new about Top Gear US. Last thing I heard Jeremy say, he was ranting about stupid Americans..

wuud

Car(s)
Alfa Romeo 156
This could be quite nice. I hope to get some inside or anything like that. A bit of behind the Scenes. Seing Andy talking about the Stig and maybe more (hopefully :D) will be interesting too. Maybe I can get some information for my termpaper out of this :D

Polygon

Car(s)
LeBaron GTC, Stealth R/T TT, N-SRT-4
I've never had a reason to watch the bore fest known as 60 Minutes until now. I saw this tonight and was left with a WTF sort of feeling. But I can't wait to see it on Sunday.

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(
Gotta see this.

Funny how they hyped up the "The Stig doesn't talk" thing...yet kept showing him carrying a walkie-talkie. :p

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
The boys, Wilman and Stiggie on CBS? On the venerable 60 Minutes?!? Oh my God! :woot:

Keep in mind that the show may air later in some markets due to the NFL broadcasts.

AMDX1325

Car(s)
VW Jetta MKV, Suzuki Aerio GS, MB 560SEL
I take this as prepping for the premiere of American Top Gear, Can't wait for Sunday's 60 minute...

shellygrrl

CBS will post the segment on their website, and possibly on Youtube as well. I'll be ripping it.

Zeether

I can't wait. Now I have a reason to watch 60 Minutes (Although I used to watch it for Andy Rooney's monologues...)

Karynella

Car(s)
08 Altima
For those of you not in the states, NFL almost always runs over time (as it is about to) so you may have to wait a bit longer to see it!