Top Gear on 60 Minutes

K5ING

Car(s)
2001 VW Golf TDI
Sorry if this has been posted before, but Top Gear UK is going to be featured on the US news show, 60 Minutes this Sunday, 24 Oct, 2010.

Reporter Steve Kroft goes for a ride with The Stig and tries to get him to talk, plus he interviews our favorite Three Stooges. Might be worth checking out. :cool:

Jeff in Texas

Last edited:
This could be quite nice. I hope to get some inside or anything like that. A bit of behind the Scenes. Seing Andy talking about the Stig and maybe more (hopefully :D) will be interesting too. Maybe I can get some information for my termpaper out of this :D

Quite possibly? :)

Gotta see this.

Funny how they hyped up the "The Stig doesn't talk" thing...yet kept showing him carrying a walkie-talkie. :p

The boys, Wilman and Stiggie on CBS? On the venerable 60 Minutes?!? Oh my God! :woot:

Keep in mind that the show may air later in some markets due to the NFL broadcasts.

I take this as prepping for the premiere of American Top Gear, Can't wait for Sunday's 60 minute...

CBS will post the segment on their website, and possibly on Youtube as well. I'll be ripping it.

I can't wait. Now I have a reason to watch 60 Minutes (Although I used to watch it for Andy Rooney's monologues...)

nice, I already put it on my DVR

For those of you not in the states, NFL almost always runs over time (as it is about to) so you may have to wait a bit longer to see it!