Top gear petition to remain on air

Morson4

Hi would all please sign to get bbc to show remaining shows of the current series thankyou for you time to read this and sign

Hello!

I've started the petition "BBC: BBC please Show the remaining Top Gear episodes that were filmed, the fans should not be punished for a pending investigation for Jeremy Clarkson" and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/p/bbc-bbc-ple...r-a-pending-investigation-for-jeremy-clarkson

Here's why it's important:

Please sign as fans of Top Gear, the show must go on

You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Thanks!
Jason Morson

I think this one should be signed too, sure they could bring back Clarkson but what about the rest of this 22nd series, we were promised 10 episodes and we've only gotten 7.

Could be there are legal/copyright issues that could be holding up the rest of series 22. Maybe they can't release any more footage featuring Jeremy until this is cleared up?

*shrug* Just a guess...

If I had to choose between this petition and the one everyone's talking about, it'd be this. Fans can still get their Clarkson fix for 3 weeks without needing him to be in the studio.

Although personally I'd rather vote to have all convicted gay men pardoned like WWII hero Alan Turing.

I don't know why people are bothering. The BBC doesn't care about petitions or complaints. They use public opinion only when it agrees with their political agenda, and their agenda over the last couple of decades is to silence or remove outspoken anti-PC BBC staff. They've been after Clarkson ever since Top Gear was relaunched; increasingly dumping PC goons into the production team to control him and censor the studio footage, which is probably why he's getting fed up with them. They want the money Top Gear brings, they hate Clarkson's message.

Dear BBC,

My name is Hive and I live in Hong Kong.
I just know you're reading this with some importance.
So, please air the remaining episodes.. and make mommy and daddy to stop fighting.

Hive