Top Gear Presenters hijack Local radio!

I've got the whole show on my mp3-player and I listen to it a lot. Each time it makes me smile hearing those guys! :lol:

Last edited:
its weird, i go to the megauplaod link, and it downloads a 1kb file...

Last edited:
Is somewhere a torrent to full radio show ???

I've had an idea: TOP GEAR RADIO LIVE!
think about it...

its weird, i go to the megauplaod link, and it downloads a 1kb file...

Strange. Could be browser related, I have problems downloading from megaupload in IE, which is why I use Opera when going to that site.

p.s. Just love the way Hammond owns that sports guy when he's having a go at James, classic! :lol:

i was trying to bypass the country thing, and i\ would DL a 1kb file. now i DLed that MU toolbar thingie to IE, and it works, i dont care cuz i never use IE anyway.

Having listened to this again, i really think they should do a national late night radio show, where they just talk rubbish. It would be amazing wouldn't it?

Did anyone notice jeremy whispering during the cricket scores? About 1:00?

Did anyone notice jeremy whispering during the cricket scores? About 1:00?

Dunno about 1:00 (according to my copy that's when JC talks about Judy), but I do hear him whispering during the final sports report (2:09:40).

p.s. James last news report (1:52:20) where he mumbles all the way through had me rolling on the floor :lol: :lol:

Having listened to this again, i really think they should do a national late night radio show, where they just talk rubbish. It would be amazing wouldn't it?

In the Netherlands we have a radio show taking place from Midnight till 3AM named Midnight (Insert name here) and they talk rubbish every night but i always listen to it. They just play a little bit of music and have people calling in and you can come to the studio. It would be cool if Top Gear did something like that as well.

Just downloaded the Megaupload one. Its going straight on my Ipod. Driving around is now going to be so much fun :D

thanks for posting this - i am at uni studying and people keep giving me "evils" for laughing so hard!!!

fantastic!

Thank you, listening to it right now...FINALLY;)

"Temporarily unavailable" on Megaupload...

Damn..

In the Netherlands we have a radio show taking place from Midnight till 3AM named Midnight (Insert name here) and they talk rubbish every night but i always listen to it. They just play a little bit of music and have people calling in and you can come to the studio. It would be cool if Top Gear did something like that as well.

There's similar shows here. On LBC on sunday nights they do a 3 hour show with Iain Lee, where you phone up and ur calls go straight to air, no call operator, and no topics, they just let the show make itself. I would love Clarkson et al to be involved in something like that.

Could anyone who has the full show send it to me? I can't get the megaupload to work. I don't think it works on a mac.

The full show is the best for long road trips. Its so much funnier than anything else on the radio. I actually want to edit in the actual songs that were cut out so its longer and gives me some music to listen to.