Top Gear returns - May 7th 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t!

I seriously wonder at people who enjoy US TV. With few exceptions, the good things on US TV are from the UK (ie Hustle).

anto-t said:
balls im taking part in a rally that day :? :?

Lucky bastard.

Also, the link in your profile gives PHP include errors.

skorgu said:
w00t!

I seriously wonder at people who enjoy US TV. With few exceptions, the good things on US TV are from the UK (ie Hustle).

Lucky bastard.

Ok, I take it you haven't seen "Battlestar Galactica" or "Rome" then...

Just want to apologize to all the mods for recreating a similar thread. Won't happen again sorry :oops:

I did search and didn't find with the results. New at the forums, forgive me whilst I learn my way around.

Byte said:
skorgu said:
w00t!

Lucky bastard.

Ok, I take it you haven't seen "Battlestar Galactica" or "Rome" then...

Fan of Battlestar Galactica?? Can't wait for Season 3?? :D

Hey,

Too much Football/Soccer WC bashing. Just cut it out guys. WC only comes every 4 years and great fun to watch. Think of it this way, instead of waiting for 5 months for a new season, we only wait around 6 weeks and get our fix of four more episodes. Way better than a quick eight episode run and then months of "Best of" re-runs. Just like in sex when you take a breather in the middle to kiss & fondle before the final run. :mrgreen:

I also disagree with people who don't like US TV, I mean not US car shows (they suck period). There may be bad shows in general but there is more good tv than bad. Think Seinfeld, South Park, Scrubs, Malcolm in the middle, etc.

Hello! I am new here! Waiting for newest TG episode... I hope that it will be on this page as soon as possible...

Haderach said:
Hello! I am new here! Waiting for newest TG episode... I hope that it will be on this page as soon as possible...

In kako smo?
Zgleda da se bomo tud slovenčki okrepil tle gor - zdej mislim da smo ene trije.

^

Learn_To_Speak_English_5_CDs_f.jpg

:lol:

out fo curiosity - what does that say?

SR71 said:
Hey,

Too much Football/Soccer WC bashing. Just cut it out guys. WC only comes every 4 years and great fun to watch. Think of it this way, instead of waiting for 5 months for a new season, we only wait around 6 weeks and get our fix of four more episodes. Way better than a quick eight episode run and then months of "Best of" re-runs. Just like in sex when you take a breather in the middle to kiss & fondle before the final run. :mrgreen:

Do you have asthma, or are you just badly out of shape? :p

Chupacabras said:
out fo curiosity - what does that say?

Just saying hello to what seems to be my countryman, and saying that by my count there are already three people from slovenia on this forum.

It does not say nothing about your mommas...or whatever. Promise. :D

:lol:

i trust ya!

why shouldn't you. the balkan people are very trustworthy. And we do not curse. Neither we get BBC2. Hope the show is on torrent soon... sorry but there is no other way for me.

If history is any indication, a few housrs after the show airs in the UK the torrent will be up

i luv me the intrenet.
i'm hoping top gear doesn't start repeating itself.

SR71 said:
Just like in sex when you take a breather in the middle to kiss & fondle before the final run. :mrgreen:
hahaha :lol:
Looks like your lover could use me in her life :drool: I'm a jackhammer.

Man, only a few more days. I'm muchos excited. I've refrained from reading all the threads that say what's happening in the new series, because I want it to be a complete surprise. Still, it's taking everything I've got. Thankfully it's friday... i'll be drunk till at least sunday night

Status
Not open for further replies.