• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Top Gear - Revved Up 2005

Dont Know

Anyone know if this contains anything not seen on the tv show? Reading the dvd-description seems like its all been shown.

The only thing I can remember off the top of my head is Stig-Cam, the birds eye view from the Renault F1, and also a few out-takes. Otherwise, it's all been broadcast previously.

...And been discussed in another thread already...

Well, as Don't Know is new to the forum, I didn't want to be one of those smug people that jumps down a newbie's throat. I'm sure he/she will find their feet eventually. :)

Having said that, the answer has been given, so this thread could be closed. ;)

Since obviously even Leppy didn't get the other thread (the DVD is long out...) this must mean I am a mean person because I pick on n00bs to the forum ;-)

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Buba

^ .... and for those of you that have a pathological need to keep your DVDs in alphabetical order, they look jolly good on your shelves as a set. :mrgreen:

Is this going to be available online? I have no means of getting it.

Top Gear DVD's? Oh I must have them... MUST DAMMIT!!!

Shawn_230 said:
Is this going to be available online? I have no means of getting it.

amazon will happily send it to you...

Buba

How much are they going to charge for shipping?

Buba said:
Since obviously even Leppy didn't get the other thread (the DVD is long out...) this must mean I am a mean person because I pick on n00bs to the forum ;-)

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Buba

haha Yeah... if you don't visit the forum everyday you miss huge amounts on info on whats going on.

Top.Gear.Revved.Up.2005.PAL.DVDR.img what kind of file is this ?

.img files are image files used by Macs. If you use a program like Nero or Alcohol to burn it to a DVD it will automatically convert it over and burn it fine.

I'm sure if you all look around **cough** Mininova **cough**, you should be able to find somewhere that is offering a torrent for this fine DVD. :p

Janus said:
I'm sure if you all look around **cough** Mininova **cough**, you should be able to find somewhere that is offering a torrent for this fine DVD. :p
thanks dude
:thumbsup:

iboss429 said:
Top.Gear.Revved.Up.2005.PAL.DVDR.img what kind of file is this ?

It's a DVD-image. And it has nothing to do with Macs as someone suggested. All scene DVD-releases are .img-files.