Top Gear Roast?

Aiike

Car(s)
Buggatti (Any)
Anyone think it would be awesome if the TG boys did a roast of each other? Not on the show but as a side episode?

2558_MEDIUM.jpg

:?:

There are three different things in my mind that you might mean by 'roast'.

One is particularly gruesome.

Another is gruesome too but in a very different way.

The third would just be an episode of TG without the cars, wouldn't it??

...mmhh roasting Toast?

...toasting eachother?...

...or just getting toasted? :lol:

To enlighten people who don't get Comedy Central....

There is a show on said channel called "The Roast of...." And a bunch of famous actors are set in one group and there is the main person, like Bob Saget for example, and the group of stars get to say whatever the heck they want to this one person, but it seems to have to be made out into a joke of some sort.

Some of them are hilarious, some are not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedy_Central_Roast

It would be interesting as long as there were celebs involved in the roast, otherwise it would just be like a normal episode of TG

I saw George Takei roasting Fatner - awesome!

Top Gear, do it nao! :mrgreen:

Thinking about it would it not be the most awesome site seeing James call jezza and hammond a pike for like an hour or so. Or just me???

Isn't that what they do all the time anyway?

I'd love to see someone edit together all of James's rants about the other two into a roast. XD "Those pathetic, lager-swilling, barbequeing, redneck... useless, scurvy... insufferable... big, daft..." Maybe a bit of Hammond thrown in... "You great, fat, balding, useless, hopeless, bandy-legged, bobble-haired, pointless, talentless, gutless, cowardly, witless lump of suede shoe-wearing, daft jean-wearing... <bleep>ing, feeble-minded..." Then just followed by Jeremy's "I knew you were going to say that." XD Would be cheaper to put on than a roast, certainly!

I'd prefer they focused on making Top Gear, really - save the best ribbing for the real deal.

Sounds like a good idea, it was only through the concept of a Roast that i was introduced to Stephen Colbert. So its not all bad.