Top Gear Season 11 Awards - RESULTS!!!

dragonboy3000

Car(s)
'97 Toyota Camry, soon to be a final gen Celica
Ok everyone, all the results have been collated and here are the final awards based on majority votes. You may not agree but majority rules.
Here are the awards for Eleventh Season of Top Gear

Funniest Moment: Hammond being a 'Bad' Winner

Best Car Review: Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Edition

Best Challenge: ?1500 Alfa Romeos

Best SIARPC: Jay Kay (By a landslide)

Best News Item: "I went on the internet, and i found this..." (Dacia sandero came a VERY CLOSE 2nd)

Best Misc. Segment: The Cool Wall

Worst Car Review: Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Worst Challenge: Daihatsu Terios Fox Hunt

Best Film Overall: Nissan GT-R vs. Bullet Train (Another Landslide)

BEST CAR OVERALL: NISSAN GT-R

Last edited:
THIS IS A FIX!!!!! People of finalgear.com your democratic rights have been undermined!!!!

"all the results have been collaborated" - you see he admitted it!!!

Or did you perhaps mean to say "collated"?

THIS IS A FIX!!!!! People of finalgear.com your democratic rights have been undermined!!!!

"all the results have been collaborated" - you see he admitted it!!!

Or did you perhaps mean to say "collated"?

I think i did mean collate, collaborate means to work together, while collate means to put all results together. Sorry.
THIS ISN'T A FIX though as you claim.

I think i did mean collate, collaborate means to work together, while collate means to put all results together. Sorry.
THIS ISN'T A FIX though as you claim.

I only claimed the fix part because of the use of collaborate, and I was quite aware that this was a slip of the mind as you typed the original post but was simply pointing it out in a mildly amusing way. ;)

just like I expected :)

but I don't get it why didn't you like the F430 Scuderia review

Daihatsu worst segment? Are you all stonking mad????

Smolik is right. I thought the Scuderia review was way better then the Bentley Brooklands.

BTW anybody have the I went on the internet and I found this... pics? I'm dying to know was on the screens.

Am not surprised about the 430 Scuderia review, I was very disappointed with it!! Something about it just didn't seem right.

I think it was just very laboured.. and a bit boring. There was nothing wrong with the review, the camera work was great, Jeremy was himself but .. I guess it was also somewhat predictable.

The CLK black review had passion. The Ferrari one didn't. The CLK review made me want one. The Ferrari one didn't (though I want one anyway). It's hard to put my finger on it, and I didn't vote, but I agree almost entirely with the results.