Top Gear Season 13 Preview Video

Car(s)
Suzuki Alto
I thought it was quite interesting so decided to grab it and upload it.
I uploaded it a few minutes ago so if the video doesn't work right away then give it an other while.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o60RtbMEkc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
This is probably one of their best montages of the upcoming season. I absolutely love it.

Edit: That's really good quality... Whats the source? That can't be the 700Mb fov release.

This is probably one of their best montages of the upcoming season. I absolutely love it.

Edit: That's really good quality... Whats the source? That can't be the 700Mb fov release.

Ya, the original is around 700mb and in .avi format.
I PM 'd you with some more info ;)

Last edited:
Take that T-Rex picture from the preview, along with this picture:
topgearf_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

It still scares me, maybe they still willing to kill the white stig?

Last edited:
I have to say, I've always been curious to know how nimble those MWMIKs are. I noted a fascine-equipped REME track as well. (Going through the gravel pile). Plus the C-130, seems like a good military showing.

NTM

I noticed those scenes with the t-rex and the funeral, i was also thinking they kill off the Stig!:|

Hm, I wonder if Ken Block will be SIARPC?

I don't really think so... He'll probably just be showing James May his skills though. :D Can't wait to see that. (It'd be funny if he would teach James his skills just like Jackie Stewart and Mika H?kkinen).

I don't really think so... He'll probably just be showing James May his skills though. :D Can't wait to see that. (It'd be funny if he would teach James his skills just like Jackie Stewart and Mika H?kkinen).

Imho James May may be the fastest driver among them all - he just doesn't like to go fast. It would be also against his role. One day with Jackie, and a week(?) with Mika must couse a large affect on his skills, he just doesn't show that to us.

Last edited:
Imho James May may be the fastest driver among them all - he just doesn't like to go fast.

This depends entirely on how you define fast. James has gone the fastest in a production car (in the Bugatti), but that was due largely to the car, not his skills. And it was a straight line.

I think, in terms of getting around a track (or anything else non-linear) James probably is the slowest, based on the few times we've seen him do it. Jeremy can powerslide like nobody's business, and Richard can at least kick the tail out and control under- and oversteer, but James seems to need a lot of coaching before a car will do what he wants.

I'm not saying he's slow, mind you. He could drive rings around me, I'm sure. I'm just saying, of the three, I think he's the slowest around a track.

As for not liking to drive fast, I'm guessing you're just wrong. He has a role to play on Top Gear, but in Oz & James he tears it up. Just because he's cast as Cpt. Slow in TG doesn't mean that's who he is. Every comedy act needs a straight man, after all.

Yup ^ , I think he?s playing the straight man too, for comedy purposes.
JM has had track driving lessons by two former world motor racing champions, and he improved each time. I have always had a sneaking feeling that he would be able to go around a track faster than the other two.

Now, if all three were actually in a race, James would probably get punted off by the other two cheating or get lost and loose. :lol:

Great to see there will be a proper test of the ZR1, and against the R8 V10 too! I'm also super excited to see the LP670-4 SV being tested.

Last edited: