Top Gear season 13 trailer

HAHA ! :lol:

Brilliant ad ! Looking forward to the SL Black:cool:

Oh my god, the mini(er) Richard was just like him!!!!!

Great :lol:

Haha brilliant stuff! This has just made my day. What a great idea for an ad.

That was awesome, Top Gear has once again shown their 'power of funneh' even in the trailers :p

the kid stig gets me every time.

Some say he fills his nappies with plutonium and that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are his cousins... all we know is...he's called the Stiglet.

The kid really has James's hair and the young stig is awesome !

Oh my god, the mini(er) Richard was just like him!!!!!

UMMM, i think that was the point. <_< im pretty sure they sat there looking for just the rite kids, would have been better if Clarkson Jr had been putting a pipe in his mouth backwards or something!

i think this one was good, but, i liked the last seasons trailer better

That was a fantastic trailer! And James' shirt... Think of the tales those kids'll be telling when they get old. Presuming TG actually stays a classic... Ah it will. I actually preferred season 11's trailer (You know... "Tigers, racing badgers..." "Shut up") TG almost doesn't need a promo? Actually, a good one would probably just be two seconds of Jeremy yelling "POWEEEER", and then another second of a plain screen with "Top Gear" and a date on it. You know, like those microads. It'd make those of us who know what it is go slightly mad with anticipation, and people who didn't know curious. Over so fast they'd have to want to know more.

That was just brilliant. And mini-Clarkson not wanting to grow up... perfect! Just goes to show that sometimes wishes do come true... ;)

Loved it.

that was great! it took me about a second to realize who were those kids :lol: