Top Gear season 13 trailer

I think take 4 was just them cracking up over nothing. Here we call it being "tickled." When you just can't stop laughing either in anticipation of something funny or after something funny happened even though it either wasn't that funny or isn't funny anymore. James is a champion of "getting tickled" and dissolving into the snort laugh.

Richard says "it's gone again hasn't it" (I assume that the take has gone, meaning they cocked it up, again).

There's another advert on now - I just saw it on a recorded program on Sky+. Should I capture it? It's another one with the kids.

There's another advert on now - I just saw it on a recorded program on Sky+. Should I capture it? It's another one with the kids.

If it's different then do, I haven't seen any yet. Exams meant no time for tv

Captured and Uploaded:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVCUXnk3SSo[/YOUTUBE]
I do love the little reference to the Stig as 'the new boy at school' - just where Clarkson and Wilman got the name from.

Do use this link wherever you want - I don't mind.

Last edited:
I do love the little reference to the Stig as 'the new boy at school' - just where Clarkson and Wilman got the name from.

Haha yeahh, they both went to the same one?

Thanks for that, was reading the Hammond supercar reference in TG magazine, looks good. (won't give anything away though for those that haven't)

Awwww. Little Stiggie is adorable in this one. :)

LOL!!! :lmao: The Stig in the pedal car. Epic!

I can't believe you even had to ask. OF COURSE we wanted it. Anyway, thanks for the record. It's hilarious. That woman is going to be driving James absolutely nuts touching him for the entire rally.

Jeremy's frustration in the train is going to be epic. CANT WAIT ANY LONGER.

2 days, 20 hours, 34 minutes, and 06 seconds until the next season of Top Gear starts on June 21st
^ Thats 68 hours.... 68 episodes of Top Gear.... MUST NO WATCH 68+1 HOURS OF TOP GEAR!

Last edited:
Now I REALLY want a mini!Stig in my life. Someone make it happen!

Now I REALLY want a mini!Stig in my life. Someone make it happen!

Step 1) Have a kid.
2) Wait for kid to grow to that age and dress it up.
3) Get your kid taken away by social services.

Alternatively, replace step 1 with kidnapping, but that's illegal.

Step 1) Have a kid.
2) Wait for kid to grow to that age and dress it up.
3) Get your kid taken away by social services.

Alternatively, replace step 1 with kidnapping, but that's illegal.

It's not illegal if nobody finds out. :|