• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Top Gear season spoilers

Skett

This little book came with the top gear magazine this month, so I thought I'd scan it in for all u guys who want it:

Edit by Viper: kanderson was kind enough to make a PDF version of these scans. You can snag it here: http://stuff.finalgear.com/Top Gear 6 Brochure.pdf

Cover:

Page 1+2:

Pages 3+4:

Pages 5+6:

Pages 7+8:

Pages 9+10:

Pages 11+12:

Pages 13+14:

Pages 15+16:

Pages 17+18:

Pages 19+20:

Pages 21+22:

Pages 23+24:

Pages 25+26:

Pages 27+28:

Pages 29+30:

Pages 31+32:

Phew, there were more pages than I thought.
Sorry the quality isn't fantastic, my scanners pretty old. Apologies also if this has been posted before and I didn't see it.

edit: Missing Page, must have just turned to pages at once by accident when scanning them, sry:

about time they tested some american iron they should test a 300 C SRT-8 if they can get thier hand on 1 and thanks skeet

Man I can't wait for the new season, I'd better get clearing some HD space now ;)

Thanks! :bow:

I love the one illutrasting the main studio, it's got the Stig's room, and the little dude havin' a wee in the bogs :lol:

Thanks, I have a feeling I'll laugh a lot of the N?rburgring Van race, and the presenters mothers testing cars also sounds fun :thumbsup:

I just looked how much a abo would cost me. It's 132 ? for Germany :shock:

limo jumping a wedding and the van around the ring. ahahah

this series is going to be a winner for sure

good job with the spoiler scans :D

So in a nutshell:

More guns
More missiles
More explosions
More caravans to destroy
ATVs, go-karts, hoovercrafts
Flying machines
Jumping a limo over some cars and caravans
Sabine Schmitz returns, racing a Ford Transit van around the 'Ring
Shooting bullets at the SLK and Boxster
Maserati MC12
BMW M5
Mercedes CLS65 AMG
Wiesmann MF3 vs. TVR Tuscan 2
Clarkson's mother, LOL

Yeah this series is going to be more freakin' nuts than ever. May 22 can't come soon enough.