Top Gear - Series 7 (Starts Nov 13th, 2005)

Webmonkey

Former BBC TG Webmaster
There is one thing though, this series is only running for six episodes.

There will be some "Best of" episodes in the new year, with some new material in them.

A 6 episode run is essential, as the last series preety much nearly killed the team! I know many of you want longer runs, but its simply not possible in the time between these two series (6/7).

:woot:

Six episodes is better than none - and if it gives the team and JC a chance to recover then all's good.

Thanks for the update.

Including the Best Of program, there should be another 9-episodes in this final series so 6 raises a few question marks for me :bangin:

Will they still get paid the same amount?

[clairvoyant talents] There'll be a TG famine this winter, and a total bun-fight for studio tickets. [/clairvoyant talents]

Electrastar~Indochine said:
[clairvoyant talents] There'll be a TG famine this winter, and a total bun-fight for studio tickets. [/clairvoyant talents]

Its a bun fight anyway, you know that there are 115,000 people on the list for tickets, which makes the waiting list officially 20 years.

Yeah, yeah, so Matthew says at the gate. Isn't it more the case that it's the same people applying for every show so the real figure is much less?

Hey bbc.co.uk, can you tell us if Clarkson is still presenting or driving anything? I'd guess no..but I'm not a fan of Sabine... :cry:

Volvo_S70 said:
Hey bbc.co.uk, can you tell us if Clarkson is still presenting or driving anything? I'd guess no..but I'm not a fan of Sabine... :cry:
Well I am. :woot: Is she going to be in the new season? Without revealing too much, I want to be surprised.

Announcified. It's sad that there will only be 6 episodes, but oh well, that should mean they can focus on a longer spring series.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Including the Best Of program, there should be another 9-episodes in this final series so 6 raises a few question marks for me. Will they still get paid the same amount?

This is the final series?!?!

jarborra said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Including the Best Of program, there should be another 9-episodes in this final series so 6 raises a few question marks for me. Will they still get paid the same amount?

This is the final series?!?!

Of the year... I hope only of the year.

Well, it could be worse...

We will get twice the Fifth Gear, though... Makes up for it a tiny bit...

Buba

Only six eps? So... Sabine wasn't so good with the oversteer after all... :woot: :shock2: :bangin:

Good to hear they're back! :thumbsup:

Electrastar~Indochine, is James May deeply sunburned in your avatar?

Jeez, that Sagaris sure kicked his ass, huh. :p

Re: Top Gear - Series 7 (Starts Nov 13th, 2005)

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
A 6 episode run is essential, as the last series preety much nearly killed the team!

So it was a choice between
1) a long series and dead hosts
2) a short series and more series to come

Good choice :) better that nothing

Electrastar~Indochine said:
Yeah, yeah, so Matthew says at the gate. Isn't it more the case that it's the same people applying for every show so the real figure is much less?

Those are the Applause Store figures, I have no idea how many duplicates there are in there to be honest. But thats why we get someone else to do it ;)