Top Gear - Series 7 (Starts Nov 13th, 2005)

what happened with the car?

you drove the civic? or was that mqkdqkkdkqqk?

No, I'm the one with an Astra (as in the wrongly placed vehicle magnet on the cool wall). My next car is likely to be either a Yaris or a Civic though - definitely Japanese again.

Anyway, I've scraped the Astra on the corner of a wall. It's completely my own fault for not paying any attention. The result is a bit of plastic trim has busted and a chunk of paintwork about 5cm long has been taken off the back door.

In my many years of driving, this is the first damage I've ever done myself, so my pride is hurting as much as the car!

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
The core team, is about 20 people. So producing 11 full hour long shows is a lot of hard work.

I think here we have plenty of man power to help .. so just ask us .. kindly :D
I personaly will be glad to fly over from Bulgaria to help with holding a camera or something .. just to be part of TopGear making!

Top Gear Girl said:
Electrastar~Indochine said:
and now someone thinks I'm a bloke

:comfort:

Fanks to you too mate.

Turturelo, I've still got 11 days holiday to waste, I mean take by 31 Dec 05, so I'm up for a bit of helping out. Dibsy being the tea girl!

It is amazing how left unchecked rumours start!

1) The shorter run is not to do with Jeremy's back particularly, the other two presenters can pick up the slack from that, and Jeremy is driving again now. And has been sent to the states to make a very cool sounding film.

2) There is no new presenter.

3) The series will return in 2006

Hope that helps.

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

1) The shorter run is not to do with Jeremy's back particularly, the other two presenters can pick up the slack from that, and Jeremy is driving again now. And has been sent to the states to make a very cool sounding film.

2) There is no new presenter.

3) The series will return in 2006

Hope that helps.

I love receiving good news :D - thanks!

This JC-in-the-USA film sounds very interesting

Aw /tg mate, does this mean that you don't need me and my fabulous tea making skills? I even bought a big box of PG Tips from Sainsbury's just in case.

:cry:

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

1) The shorter run is not to do with Jeremy's back particularly,

so why is there a shorter run again?

haz

Woohoo...no new presenter (no Sabine)!!! :thumbsup:

dang. why the sabine hate?

I think she would be a fun tiff style road tester... how many girls are in the auto commentary arena? Hell, I doubt TG could get her, she already has the best job in the world.

haz said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

haz

To give the entire team (production team etc) some time to recover - it was never related to JC's back.

fbc said:
haz said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

haz

To give the entire team (production team etc) some time to recover - it was never related to JC's back.

It's called holidays... 8)

And once more, I prefer 6 great ones than 10 medium ones. Everybody was complaining that the episodes weren't being that great, this last series, so if you can concentrate quality, the result will be better, imo.

bihus said:
fbc said:
haz said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

haz

It's called holidays... 8)

And once more, I prefer 6 great ones than 10 medium ones. Everybody was complaining that the episodes weren't being that great, this last series, so if you can concentrate quality, the result will be better, imo.

Agreed bihus. As they say. Quality over quantity!

Ianspeed said:
dang. why the sabine hate?

I think she would be a fun tiff style road tester... how many girls are in the auto commentary arena? Hell, I doubt TG could get her, she already has the best job in the world.

Nah...I dont hate Sabine. It's just that I wouldn't have liked her instead of Jeremy (for several reasons.)
Anyway, I think everybody is happy that JC is still presenting. :)

fbc said:
haz said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

haz

PUSSIES!

yes I'm a selfish bastard who thinks about his entertainment before other people's life, but so fucking what, give me my TG no matter what! :lol: