Top Gear slammed for promoting ?unfashionable clothing?

That would be the start of HL2, wouldn't it? Where your friend tosses you down the crowbar?

Nope, it's the part in HL2 episode 1 where barney tells you not to lose it because he doesn't have many more :p

Afterwards you cross the bridge with Alyx and head over to yet another bit of zombie smashin

Last edited:
Who are the bloody BBC Trust anyway? I had never heard of them until this week.

Ouch. The incredibly sad part is it's actually quite believable..

Jacket and jeans is in right now... I thought? :|

JC: Hello?
Caller: Hi, is this Jeremy Clarkson?
JC: Yes, it is.
Caller: Ok, great. We have had complaints that you are promoting unfashionable clothing. Do you have any comments on those claims?
JC: ??? What? Stop prank calling!

Seriously... "unfashionable clothing?!"

Star Trek Facepalms FTMFW!

Seriously, think of the children.

Clarkson is repeatedly criticized for not wearing the most fashionable of clothing. Remember when the What Not To Wear girls were on? (of course, they ripped on his GT and the one girl asked how small his penis was).

JC: Hello?
Caller: Hi, is this Jeremy Clarkson?
JC: Yes, it is.
Caller: Ok, great. We have had complaints that you are promoting unfashionable clothing. Do you have any comments on those claims?
JC: ??? What the f**k? Stop f**king prank calling you t**t/c**t!

There, fixed it for you. :D

Seriously though, since when has it been politically incorrect to wear unfashionable clothing?

Anyone can find what was written on jeremy's polo shirt in the episode 11x03, the segment where he was painting the alfa 75?

:lol: So true, although Jeremy is still wearing fighter jackets from the first world war so he has quite a way to go yet before he gets to 80's fashion!

http://img105.imageshack.**/img105/1341/1193838025470pd4.jpg

It's a joke?

After looking at the site "News before it happens" I realise now that it's a joke. lol.

It's a joke?

After looking at the site "News before it happens" I realise now that it's a joke. lol.

Hence the big irony warning at the top of the thread. "Wake up and smell the cat food".

PS Big point for the first person to name the song that line is from"

Hence the big irony warning at the top of the thread. "Wake up and smell the cat food".

PS Big point for the first person to name the song that line is from"
Don't Lets Start by They Might Be Giants, one of their best songs, although I enjoy Ana Ng more.

Reactions: MWF