Top Gear Special to be shown in High Definition

Something useless like MotorWeak can afford to do HD shows. I say Top Gear reduce their budget for amphibious pickup trucks and dead cows and show me a review of an F430 in HD. wink wink.

Agree! Less cocking about in non-HD and more proper car reviews in HD!

The quality of this episode is top notch via my Sky HD box. :D

aaaaah!!! upload plz!! *sitting here in sweden wishing for bbc2 right now!!!*

aaaaah!!! upload plz!! *sitting here in sweden wishing for bbc2 right now!!!*

Yeah me twoo... Its a shame wer dont get BBC2 in sweden=(, But i really hope there will be an High Def top gear out tommorrow on piratebay or something:p

There will be an HD release from us. It is about 7GB, so be patient while we upload it to our servers.

Is it going to be uploaded somewhere on the forum?
Sorry I joined the forum in between seasons so I've never been around during new episodes...

You're planning to release the full 1080p without a reenc? Better tell people people without dualcores to stay away...

This is hat it looks like, btw:

Damn... Took me ages to find a png upload service for more than 1.5MB and now Viper was faster...

There will be an HD release from us. It is about 7GB, so be patient while we upload it to our servers.

Thank you so much!

You could do 1/2 height 1/2 width (960x540) better than DVD, should cut it down quite a bit. But I will grab the full resolution.

Thank you again, much appreciated.

You could do 1/2 height 1/2 width (960x540) better than DVD, should cut it down quite a bit. But I will grab the full resolution.

We'll probably torrent up a 720p rip too.

Damn. I was a bit unlucky today, got home on time, ready to watch, but cable was down :mad:

No tv channels, no landphone, & no internet to complain loudy untill now :bangin:

*on topic*

upload faster !! :burnrubber: :)

Thanks for a 720p rip if you do do it! Not everyone has a HDTV capable of 1080p, or a even a computer that could run a 1080p video without a bad cluttery frame rate. A 720p rip will definitely shave a few gigs (4+) off the torrent. :D

Last edited:
720p would be greatly appreciated! IMHO best compromise between quality and size, not that 1080p's are that bad in size but even my top end computer is on the limit while playing one of those. :)

720p would be greatly appreciated! IMHO best compromise between quality and size, not that 1080p's are that bad in size but even my top end computer is on the limit while playing one of those. :)
Oh yeah, I totally agree. But 1080p is all that we have access to so far. ;)

a guy named jabba (;-))is doing a 720p for hd***, you know the site you got it from ;-)

Thank you so much!

Thank you again, much appreciated.

What would be the point in that? 540p is lower than SD in the UK (576p)