TOP GEAR STARTS FILMING AGAIN

2 new auths within one topic, one of them "jezza" himself...
Something smells like a fake

Well if it is Jeremy Clarkson, then welcome sir! The last thing we want is a newspaper article from Jeremy saying that this forum is filled with a bunch of tossers who didn't belive who he was ;)

But back on topic, I'm glad the OH&S police haven't killed topgear, it would be a shame if they did!

Looking forward to the new series..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Someone should trace to see if that Jeremy Clarkson's IP is at least from UK, if not, it's definitely a fake.

in the blurb on the home page says they were driving a lotus, so i guess they're going to review the Europa S=D...well not much of a suprise to be honest :p

old men can't fathom the internet

It sure sounds like his writing style. What would motivate an impostor to write that particular response, anyway? Those people tend to just write a few lines of uncapitalized, unpunctuated gibberish.

So, hello, Jeremy!

While you're here, you know what would be cool, Top Gear on iTunes. I'd gladly pay for the privilege of watching (and I'd buy all the old episodes in an instant).

And don't worry, I don't think anyone here shares the thread starter's opinion. I certainly don't, in any case.

if he's really jeremy he could prove that by simply greeting me during the next episode. 8)

avalys said:
It sure sounds like his writing style. What would motivate an impostor to write that particular response, anyway? Those people tend to just write a few lines of uncapitalized, unpunctuated gibberish.

Shh... he's watching us speculate.

optimusprime said:
avalys said:

Shh... he's watching us speculate.

Oh, no3s! We're playing right into his hands! :lol:

Curiousity got the better of me, and quelle surprise!!!! Someone has registered the username James May! There is another Jeremy Clarkson too, who registered way back (I found this months ago, can't remember whereabouts on the list).

I'm not sure this Jeremy is who he says he is- but then again- who's to know.
If he isn't "Get a life" :bangin:

If he is "Welcome to Final Gear and be sure to post a little more often" :D

BTW- any one registered as Richard Hammond or the STIG yet? Now's your chance.

ttyrants911 said:
Curiousity got the better of me, and quelle surprise!!!! Someone has registered the username James May! There is another Jeremy Clarkson too, who registered way back (I found this months ago, can't remember whereabouts on the list).

I'm not sure this Jeremy is who he says he is- but then again- who's to know.
If he isn't "Get a life" :bangin:

If he is "Welcome to Final Gear and be sure to post a little more often" :D

BTW- any one registered as Richard Hammond or the STIG yet? Now's your chance.
Stig as a username would be useless, it's a discussion board and the Stig doesn't speak. :lol:

yg17 said:
And it's a Lotus, that's a 2 for 1 sale :D

Uh I'm supprised Jeremy hasn't been killed by a dogdy Lotus, damn fibreglass tubs and Triumph Herald subaxels (think about the thickness of your thumb with Brembo's on them!).......I knew it was a mistake where I work, a Alfa Romeo/Kit Car workshop, takening on a few Espirit Turbo's!

Whoever abuses Italian cars, hasn't looked under a Lotus.....eeeek! :? :eek:

jeremy clarkson said:
Chaps. We read your stuff in the office of course, and we don't reply because it's fun to watch you all speculate.

The thing is though that I was a bit mortified to hear that some of you think I care about the show more than Hammond's health. I don't. The show would would be worth shit if Richard was never going to get better. But he is.

And heaving learned that, we decided to get everything in the can before the weather closes in. Which it did actually, at about 1pm.

Please don't think we've jumped the gun. We really haven't. We just want to make sure that when the series does come back on TV - and that will be when Richard is in perfect health - everything is ready.

Errrrrrrm................ :shock:

[quote="jeremy clarkson]would be worth shit[/quote]

One phrase I can't ever imagine Clarkson saying. It's far too pop-culture a phrase.

Stig as a username would be useless, it's a discussion board and the Stig doesn't speak. :lol:[/quote]

Erm, that was supposed to be a joke. :roll: