TOP GEAR STARTS FILMING AGAIN

jeremy clarkson said:
Chaps. We read your stuff in the office of course, and we don't reply because it's fun to watch you all speculate.

The thing is though that I was a bit mortified to hear that some of you think I care about the show more than Hammond's health. I don't. The show would would be worth shit if Richard was never going to get better. But he is.

And heaving learned that, we decided to get everything in the can before the weather closes in. Which it did actually, at about 1pm.

Please don't think we've jumped the gun. We really haven't. We just want to make sure that when the series does come back on TV - and that will be when Richard is in perfect health - everything is ready.

any self respecting clarkson would honour his journalism training and capitalise the first letters of his name, and would use far better grammar than above.

ttyrants911 said:
Erm, that was supposed to be a joke. :roll:
No shit, Sherlock.....

Blythy said:
jeremy clarkson said:
Chaps. We read your stuff in the office of course, and we don't reply because it's fun to watch you all speculate.

The thing is though that I was a bit mortified to hear that some of you think I care about the show more than Hammond's health. I don't. The show would would be worth shit if Richard was never going to get better. But he is.

And heaving learned that, we decided to get everything in the can before the weather closes in. Which it did actually, at about 1pm.

Please don't think we've jumped the gun. We really haven't. We just want to make sure that when the series does come back on TV - and that will be when Richard is in perfect health - everything is ready.

any self respecting clarkson would honour his journalism training and capitalise the first letters of his name, and would use far better grammar than above.
And with his best interests surely lieing with Hammond, maybe starting a sentence with Hammond rather then I or we would boost confidence of the people here....

i cant believe this prat :bangin:

Blythy said:

What we've witnessed is either (a) a very convincing forgery or (b) Jezza in a hurry and without the benefit of sub-editors, script editors and the like. Granted, there was a slight lack of Clarksonesque hyperbole contained within the post in question, but one would suspect not even the mighty JC himself could manage to be a walking one-liner 24/7.

It has also been hypothesised that Jeremy may lurk here on FinalGear. One interesting piece of evidence cited by those who believe that Jezza DOES lurk here (myself included) is that he used the word 'imbosile' (sic) in one of his newspaper articles. Note that he used exactly the same poor spelling of that Walter Goldsworthy troll from a couple of months back who wanted TG taken off the air.

That said, I won't be totally convinced until Jeremy says 'Tone from Adelaide, Australia ... you're a cock!' sometime during series 9 of TG. :D

identification in 2 easy steps

1. have our supposed jeremy clarkson take a picture of himself with finalgear.com written on a piece of paper with a pen
2. profit

Impostor or not (not being the extremely more likely possibility), he's in the UK (btcentralplus.com).

I thought it was just a joke at 1st, but they did come here for help with Camaros. ;)

So what is the TG official stance on this site anway? Do they mind, encourage, or actively ignore the TONS of downloading that happens here?

The real Jeremy Clarkson probably knows how to spell and write sentences with working grammar, being a journalist and everything.

And for whoever does believe that this is the real Clarkson, I know some Nigerian royalty who need to get some money out of their country and are willing to give you a couple of million if you let them use your bank account. :p

Viper007Bond said:
Impostor or not (not being the extremely more likely possibility), he's in the UK (btcentralplus.com).

I have my doubts that its him, but Jezza did do adverts for BT.

It could be quite easy for a regular ,die-hard reader of his to replicate his writing style.

why would anyone want to sound like that blowhard?

This is hilarious. No wonder people get off on impersonating famous people on forums. :lol:
BTW, I'm actually Bruce Lee. Who's not dead, either. Trust me.

BlaRo said:
This is hilarious. No wonder people get off on impersonating famous people on forums. :lol:
BTW, I'm actually Bruce Lee. Who's not dead, either. Trust me.

Bullshit, I work with a guy who knew Bruce Lee, and he hated the 300ZX. Loved his burgundy Mercedes, though. ;)

Actually, I know a mate who took his dog to the vet to get spayed and the vet said that the 300ZX was actually built on a Nissan Patrol chassis and the fifth cylinder was made out of teak.

Magnet said:
Actually, I know a mate who took his dog to the vet to get spayed and the vet said that the 300ZX was actually built on a Nissan Patrol chassis and the fifth cylinder was made out of teak.

They have leaf springs too don't they?

lol, the early ones had a IRS that is best described as "wayward" Think of the "wondersteer" option on Holdens and add in the camber changeing system like on the imported DR30 and HR31 Skylines.....

Still it may have been the one I drove (it was quite tired, so it wouldn't supprise me) but it was the same backend as a mates imported HR31 and that was a terrible system.....I would actually have leafsprings in favor of that, at least leaf springs are predictable (and self dampening too!) :)

Just because somebody says IRS, doesn't mean its good, there are so many ways to go wrong......still its a wonder how Holden got away with it, the IRS from the VP to the VZ (in Monaro) had a swing arm rear.....uh the amount of lowered IRS Commo's I see with lots of rear negative camber are just.....shocking!