• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Top Gear synopses

Overheat

Forum Addict
Sunday 31 October

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May present the motoring series. Featuring a review of the new Ford Focus; the Ferrari Enzo makes a rare appearance at the track; and today's supercars go head to head with the best from the 80s. Also, which is faster in a race - a kid on a skateboard or a turbocharged rally car? Geri Halliwell is this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Sunday 07 November

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May present the motoring series. Jeremy attempts to drive the new Land Rover Discovery 3 up a mountain, the BMW 1 Series elbows its way into the small hatchback market and the world's first hydrofoil car is unveiled. Also, the Dodge Viper hits the track and Joanna Lumley is this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

I love this series! it has everything we wanted! and car makers! make more new cars!

Re: Top Gear synopses

Overheat said:
Sunday 31 October
Geri Halliwell is this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

LOL That's my ex-gfs good friend from London :lol: I dunno if she candrive tho ... prolly not.. wonder if she's skinny these days? Cuz she was when I lived back with my ex-gf in London in '01 .... prolly got all fat n wobbly again ...

The Enzo will surprise on the track tho, no question.

haz

Sunday 14 November

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May present the motoring series. There's a face off between the Aston Martin Vanquish S and Ferrari 575; James and Richard spend 24 hours in the new Smart ForFour, and this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car is Jimmy Carr.

Haz, you're friends with a Spice Girl? :shock:

Anyway, Jimmy Carr on TG... that's going to be good. 8)

This is where people can discuss future episodes, plus you can't actually tell when yours is updated.

This is where people can discuss future episodes, plus you can't actually tell when yours is updated.

i update it weekly, its not hard to check it. ppl discuss the ep after it actually aired or was released here on threads viper make.

3 posts for 3 synopses is not much discussion :wink:

plus that takes away discussion from the latest ep. no need to get 2 weeks dicsusison started.

Well, tough, I'm gonna keep posting until someone locks my thread or something. Now quit polluting my thread.