Top Gear T-Shirts?

sl55 amg

if you subscribe to top gear magazine you get a free t-shirt. it's the "i am the stig" one like the one given to mark webber on last nights show

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
Jasruler said:
bone said:
i hope not

Why would you say that?
caus you'd look the same like all those wankers with a "cradle of filth" or "slipknot" shirts...

....stupid

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
bone said:
Jasruler said:
bone said:
i hope not

Why would you say that?
caus you'd look the same like all those wankers with a "cradle of filth" or "slipknot" shirts...

....stupid
but this is soo fucking cool to have a TG shirt. And no one will know what the fuck you are talking about, it'll be great!!

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
I would even wear them to Parties... Nobody knows about TG and the STIG except 5 friends of mine...

Buba

Jasruler

Buba said:
I would even wear them to Parties... Nobody knows about TG and the STIG except 5 friends of mine...

Buba

Why wouldn't you wear it to parties?

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
Jasruler said:
Buba said:

Buba

Why wouldn't you wear it to parties?
Because if it would be widely known in Germany it would be as stupid as going to the caf? on a nice sunday with your Ferrari F1 cap...

Buba

Damn thats not fair! When I saw the 'I AM THE STIG' T-shirt, I said to myself that I need one. But I cant subscribe to Top Gear Magazine since I live in Hungary.

And Top Gear doesnt aire here so nobody would know what it says adn would be a one of a kind here... That is mancs doesnt already have one..

LooneySHO

Car(s)
98' 5 speed Nissan Maxima
if someone did a run of shirts that just said "I am the Stig" on the front, they would prob do well