Top Gear- The Perfect Road Trip

I pre-ordered this on Amazon earlier today, today seemingly being the day it was released on iTunes.... Bugger.

I am just dying to know whether they end the DVD of their perfect road trip in the same way as the filming did with both men having their licences confiscated and being banned from driving in France for 3 months! :lol:

If they did, I could just imagine the headlines from the Daily Fail "Dangerous Top Gear Duo Clarkson and Hammond Banned From Driving in France!" or simply "Top Gear Banned From Driving in France!" or "Roads in France Safe from Top Gear". To follow would be a cobbled together article with the usual misleading "facts" and quotes from the usual "Top Gear insider"...

So I guess that's it for Jeremy's annual solo videos? They've never had anything to do with TG, but it seems they will from now on (last year's also had TG in the title and Jeremy made it with James). This one looks pretty great so far. :D

Jeremy wrote about their little altercation with the French Police in his column in the Sun on the 19th October. I was surprised than none of the other tabloids picked up on the story.

JCSun191013640x245_zps0114ea60.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Jeremy wrote about their little altercation with the French Police in his column in the Sun on the 19th October. I was surprised than none of the other tabloids picked up on the story.

JCSun191013640x245_zps0114ea60.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Serves them right for not paying attention.

I'm mystified why the daily promotional videos haven't been released on youtube. I'd have thought more people would see them and know about the DVD - surely the point of these promotional videos.

Now THAT'S what TG should be about when it's on the tellybox. I think I will enjoy this one. Especially as I was recently in some of the filming locations.

Good to see they have got one of the several promo videos onto youtube; thanks for finding it. I searched for more (now and previously) but can't see any others.

You can expect that Richard will open the doors on the Nissan:

1476284_10153497888825571_13626395_n.jpg

From the trailer this looks like it'll be fun. Can't wait!