Top Gear Toys

Mike Bull

I reckon there'd be a great market for boys (and girls!) of all ages for a range of Top Gear diecast cars- in, say, 1/43 scale. Toyboata, Dampervan, Hillman Yacht, stretch limos, Oliver, etc. Be great, wouldn't they?

Or a figure of The Stig, which you can't take the helmet off! :D

How about a little LED in Hammond's mouth for a nice sparkling white effect? :p

Die cast models of the limos would be epically awesome!

More like RC limos! :D

How about a little LED in Hammond's mouth for a nice sparkling white effect? :p

and button to backside for " I havent had my teeth whitened!!"-voice

I want all those new Top Gear goodies badly! Especially the rc car football and TG Scalextric set.

I want a die-cast Bowler wildcat with richard hammond sitting in it and voice "I am a driving god!" shouting everytime you press a button :D

I want one of those keychains that has voice samples on it.

Clarkson: "It's all completely hopeless" / "And on that Bombshell"
May: "Oh Cock" / "That's a ticket to a festival of plastic death"
Hamster: "I am a driving God" / "I have not had my teeth done."

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/p...ds=Car Football&mnSBrand=core&numItemsFound=1

I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*realizes 30 pounds = $60* oh cock.

I bought it today! My Wife and I went to Marks and Spencer when we saw that TG merchandise was on sale there! We got two RC Stig go-karts (with posable Stig with each + a guide to the TG Dunsfold track) and one set of Aygo football (2 cars goals and ball) so that when our friends come round my wife and I will use the Stig karts and they can use the Aygos for some epic Top Gear football! :mrgreen:

We are such Children! :lol:

For anything with Clarkson, it would have to have him say, "This is absolute rubbish!"

My wife and I tried playing Aygo Football last night - It was hillarious, but I think we both need some practice in R/C car control. Then we subbed the Aygos for the Stig Go Karts - and that was even funnier!

That set is to paraphrase Captain Slow "Is a ticket to a festival of plastic mayhem!" :lol:

If you can get one - then do.

Your avatar looks like they're a qoir, singing at some old couple's golden wedding anniversary.

i want a GPS system with Clarkson's voice : )