Top Gear trio spotted in North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Don't know how trustworth this is, but Jalopnik picked up on it. Don't see a reason to lie about something like this. Especially on a forum of that size.

Currently filming down here in North Carolina!!!!! they are on Grandfather mountain and the blue ridge parkway. i'm willing to bet they will get some shots on the tail of the dragon too.

check it out......

The world's most watched car program, the BBC's Top Gear, was at Grandfather today filming the opening to an episode on NASCAR Country. James May arrived in the Ferrari 458 Italia, Jeremy Clarkson in the (gull wing) Mercedes Benz AMG SLS and Richard Hammond drove up in the Porsche 911 GT3...

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?132563-top-Gear-is..........

I'd love to see them take on the Tail of the Dragon in those cars. Will show them that not all the roads on this side of the pond are straight.

Nice, another great-sounding trio test. I just hope they switch cars like they used to in the first couple of trio-tests, not like in the Romania, Stelvio and Bonneville films where they just drove their own cars.

Last edited:
Dang, I'm going to be right in that area in a couple of weeks.

As long as they won't be trying to make it a travel sit-com (which is what they've been doing the last few years) it'll be good.

James May arrived in the Ferrari 458 Italia, Jeremy Clarkson in the (gull wing) Mercedes Benz AMG SLS and Richard Hammond drove up in the Porsche 911 GT3...

Now that is some fine motors. (My fav is the Merc - Gull wings whats not to like?)

As long as they won't be trying to make it a travel sit-com (which is what they've been doing the last few years) it'll be good.

QFT. More like the Muscle Cars to Bonneville than the Romanian thing. Far too much silliness and not enough about the roads and the driving in the latter.

{ swoon }

There isn't a car on that list that isn't made of awesome.

Dang it, dang it, dang it, I wish they were doing this in Texas instead!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.