Top Gear Trivia

A7XFan22

This may have been done before, but I haven't found it. Rules are simple. If you can, try not to look through the episodes and find the answer. The person who gets the answer correct asks the next question. If you do not confirm whether or not an answer is correct OR do not ask a new question within 24 hours of the question post (or answer post), then anyone is free to bring up a new question.

Leaderboard:
- matskulainen: 36
- vikiradTG2007: 27
- Buffy_09: 19
- Labcoatguy: 12
- shad_68: 11
- salle: 11
- LurkerPatrol: 10
- araracd: 10
- A7XFan22: 9
- Pug: 8
- darkshark0159: 6
- Speedtouch: 6
- PaperBiro: 5
- Dan9-1: 5
- thevictor390: 5
- Eye-Q: 4
- shellygrrl: 4
- Final Daihatsu: 3
- motogpboy: 1
- Blayde: 1
- xeonidas: 1
- dragonboy3000: 1
- CD82: 1
- leviathan: 1
- Nati: 1
- gaasc: 1

Here's the first one.

During the VXR8 power lap, what did Clarkson say Stig's name should be?

Last edited:
3848053228_032c9e7ee6.jpg

^^Bruce?

He mentioned something about Alan Jones, whether that was the Stig's name I don't know

PS I'm really not that dull, it's just I watched it yesterday :p

Last edited:
^Yeah, I just watched it on YouTube. He called Stig Bruce, but mentioned that if Alan Jones was driving, the lap would be faster. At first I thought he was talking about Alan Jones of 2GB, who could probably crash his Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead while stationary. It took a disturbingly long time for myself to realise he was talking about the racing driver. Duhhh....

I do remember that lap, i love the VXR8. I"m with darkshark, im 99% sure that Jeremy in his stereotypical Aussie accent decided that he should call the stig "Bruce".
Something about keeping it simple or along those lines

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's Bruce.

The Aussie accent sounds like Hebrew to those whose mother tongue is English, so someone from Finland can't possibly understand it.

Last edited:
Zonda?

I remember that there was a Mazda 6 somewhere in that first episode, but I'm not entirely sure. I also think it was the Berlingo

Ford GT (the new one) with Richard Hammond explaining it

I don't understand why all these game-ish threads that are very strongly related to Top Gear are being moved to the Game Forum which I can't be bothered to read often?

My try on the question about the first car shown: Golf?

Last edited:
Honda Civic?

EDIT: I may have cheated........

Last edited:
I don't understand why all these game-ish threads that are very strongly related to Top Gear are being moved to the Game Forum which I can't be bothered to read often?

Because they're games, and posts in the Game Forum aren't included in users' post counts, so this type of thread belongs here.