Top Gear Trivia

I know that Dan Eaves has won it some year. And since I guessed the other one to be Matt Neal and shad guessed Russ Swift, one of us must have it right.

I know that Dan Eaves has won it some year. And since I guessed the other one to be Matt Neal and shad guessed Russ Swift, one of us must have it right.

Dan Eaves did not win overall, the TG crew got some facts wrong. Whoever supplied their facts might have forgotten a crucial word somewhere in those facts, and that word is "Independent".

Check the list of BTCC overall champions, please. ;)

Matt Neal and Paul Smith?

Uh oh, I guess we will have to take this before the FIA and WMSC... in the future this incident will be known as Editgate! :lol:

3697203418_ea05ecf059.jpg

Right then, how often has Jeremy been killed to death by the British Military already?

(I would have asked about all the times he's been generally killed to death, but frankly I'm not sure about that myself :lol:)

Dammit, don't answer so fast! I was going to amend the question to ask what those instances were as well, but I guess that doesn't make it much harder anyway. :p

So yeah, three times: Apache vs Exige, RR Sport vs Challenger and Roadsters vs Irish Guards.