Top Gear Trivia

Which car which has been reviewed has a feature named "anti-lag"? Extra points for explaining it so everybody can understand it. :p

not for any credit but looked it up on google cause it's quite faschinating and this is the explination it gave... very easy actually ... shame on Jeremy...
The Prodrive anti-lag system works by keeping the little propellers (on the turbo) spinning and forcing lots of lovely oxygen into the engine even when there aren't enough exhaust fumes to turn them normally. And it does this by dumping petrol into the exhaust, just before the little propeller. As soon as the petrol touches the very hot exhaust pipe it explodes and this explosion keeps the propeller turning so when you step on the accelerator there's no irritating wait for it to for it to get spinning and instead you have an instant dollop of big fat power. Or something like that.

Although it can be explainable, maybe it's using other means to keep the turbo spooled up.
If you hadn't had used the word "maybe" I would have given you the extra points but... :p

not for any credit but looked it up on google cause it's quite faschinating and this is the explination it gave... very easy actually ... shame on Jeremy...

Hmmm... so taking advantage of the turbo's high operating temperature, and creating the spits of flames from the exhaust. :)

Right, damn... I'm struggling to think of anything really creative.

What was the "contact"'s name for the last "job" that Richard and James had as minicabbers?

it was ladies hen night......right?

Last edited:
There's a line in the episode where Hammond or May asks "Are you the people who asked for minicabs" and mentions the name of the person who called or reserved, and I think he wants the name of that person. I can't for the life of me remember it though.

^ I think it was Julia

Last edited:
Was it Lucy?

Was it Lucy?

If the bride really was named Lucy, they got the wrong car for the occasion. They should've turned up in a convertible Saturn, so she could be Lucy in the Sky with a diamond. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled trivia.

Honestly, i don't think anyone can get this answer unless you cheat or take a very lucky random guess.

I've just returned from the gym... okay, the answer to the question was "Bonnie".

Easy question from the same episode: what car was James driving in the drag race at the end of the episode?