Spoilers: top gear UK vs top gear AUS

Kip_6666

I Bought This Title :o
Filming next week

They're busy gathering loaner aussie cars in the UK for a matchup against british ones.
Think Monaros ect.

You mean the Aussie presenters will be there? If that's the case it's going to be a yawnfest as far as I'm concerned. :zzz:

Sound's like a good idea. But I would rather TG took on Fifth Gear.

They should take on the TGUS team once they have got a Series or 2 out the way.

boooooooring, tried to watch even a one full ep. of TG Australia and didn't get to the news..

How about, oh, I don't know, let's wait until it airs before deciding whether or not it'll be boring?

Presumably they're trying to emulate the Top Gear vs D-Motor segment.

*Quietly predicts fail*

I'm surprised Steve Pizzati hasn't said anything on Twitter yet. He's usually quite talkative. That said, he hasn't tweeted in 2 weeks ... might be too busy filming to tweet? Or maybe he can't tweet from the UK?

:shock:

That was only a couple of hours after my post here commenting on Steve's sudden silence in the Twittersphere. I'm sure it's just a co-incidence, 'sif Steve is an FG lurker.

(he knows we exist thanks to an unofficial FG Goodwill Mission sent to TGA 1x04, but I would have thought he'd be too busy doing stuff to spend time lurking here!)

small_img_1717_208.jpg

filthyholden.jpg

A Kingswood, a Falcon and not sure about the one on the end. Or none of them are correct.

Last edited:
Charger

A Kingswood, a Falcon and not sure about the one on the end. Or none of them are correct.

Oh dear. Richmondgirl. The first car (on the left) is a Monaro (HX) ... either an LE version or (more likely) a regular HX with a Premier front (the regular Monaro GTS had 2 headlights, but many owners put Premier fronts on their cars to give them 4 headlights).

The one on the other end is a VH Charger:

[video=youtube;-vvyneWk81o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vvyneWk81o&feature=related[/video]

This looks like it's going to be epic. What will be interesting is how each respective version of TG handles it. For anyone that's seen the TGUK vs D-Motor challenge from both the TGUK and D-Motor perspective, it could have been two different challenges. I expect the TGA version will be significantly dumbed down though. :|