Top Gear USA returns June 3! [2014]

shellygrrl

maxresdefault.jpg

Just saw an ad on TV for it this afternoon!

Looking forward to it for sure! The stateside gang has been getting better and better with experience, and I am eager to see what direction they will take this season.

I am looking forward to this as well. The show has come a long way.

I'm expecting since last season. I think it's better than uk version, I'm tired of those jokes and irony,

Tanner Foust has tweeted a photo of him racing James May in Barbados. I wonder if they'll show that in the new series.

I also agree that the show has improved a lot since it's inception. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's better than the U.K. version but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Anyway, it'll be good to see them back.

I also agree that the show has improved a lot since it's inception. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's better than the U.K. version but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Anyway, it'll be good to see them back.
I would say it is better than the UK version. Not UK in their prime (8-14), but better than UK from the past 5 or so series.

I'm just glad to see that they are back.

Huh? Maybe I missed something because this thread is so old, but what are you talking about?

Spammer, don't worry about it. They've been banned.

Thanks Viper! I thought I'd lost my mind or forgot how to read. Thanks for your site too, it's an awesome place to visit.

I thought this was for 2015 till I registered the date- bummer. I've heard rumours that the show has been cancelled but can't find any confirmation. Does anyone know for sure?

No word yet I think.

I get the feeling that TGUSA will benefit ratings wise due to TGUK being off the air. Maybe I'm completely off, but it seems people are desperate for their fix of "not real factual" factual car shows. Either way, I'll be watching. Let's hope it's a good run.