Top Gear: When is Next season/episode on?

It's sad you can't legally watch BBC outside UK, even if you'd like to pay for it. In my case, even 1,5 m dish isn't sufficient and I'd need one of a size that army would use, which is quite suspicious and rather inpractical.

Unfortunately, I'd rather pay to the beeb than our national broadcaster (but don't want to move to the UK just for that reason).
Yes, you can. It's just on the telly here (non-UK). Has been so for as long as I can remember.

I meant BBC, not TG.

TG is broadcasted but it is shortened (usually the best bits are cut out) and it is dubbed.

Added a countdown link to the header.

Not seeing the count down in the header. :(

Just click the countdown link (between "Chat (IRC)"and "T-Shirt store")

oops.
Thanks very much.
:)

Is it just me, or is the countdown somehow off? It says the Patagonia ep.1 aired two hours ago, but BBC says it will air at 8.30, so in a couple of hours time. Or has it infact already aired?

it bases its countdown on your own time but uses its own time as reference. so yeah, it's off by quite a bit i'd say :p

Hurray!! I've just finished downloading ep. 1 and am about to watch it!!

Exactly, same here. BBC one and two are just part of my local cable subscription. Completely legal and in full HD :).

pod_1 has written on the series 22 spoilers thread that in the latest magazine it states 10 episodes starting 25th January

BBC America starts Part One of the Patagonia Special on the 12th, so Part 2 should be on the 19th and Series 22 proper should start on either the 26th or the 2nd of February (if they keep to the one week delay as they have with past series).

Also, is the show actually airing this Sunday? From the video's description:

And don't forget, this Sunday from 9pm (GMT) you'll be able to watch An Evening With Top Gear - an exclusive preview of Series 22 - right here on the official Top Gear YouTube channel.

No word about the actual show.

Never mind, got my dates mixed up.

Last edited: