Top Gear WIKIPEDIA entry

GTV V6

Car(s)
Audi TT V6, Skoda Octavia vRS NX
Some IDIOT has posted the following on Wikipedia...

"Due to Jeremy Clarkson being banned from driving for 6 months because of back injuries, a new presenter will be added. Probably the glamorous Sabine Schmitz from Germany, who has appeared on the show twice whilst the team were at the N?rburgring. Once in 2004 and again in 2005."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear

For the love of god, this was a JOKE, and even if it wasn't, it's a guess.

"Probably" doesn't cut it in encyclopedias.

I hope it wasn't anyone from around here :x

the joys of wikipedia - its already gone! :lol:

Edited at 12:43, 5 minutes after I posted, anyone here want to tell us something? :lol:

Ill tell you something - it was wrong so i deleted it :D

I didnt write it in the first place btw ;)

Funny, I saw it in the text, but it is not there when I click on edit...

BUba

Sorry for the bump but I've just seen that someone has deleted the finalgear.com link.
Maybe someone who knows how this works can put it back in ?

Added. As of 23:39, 28 August 2005. :)

Nice :)

Top Gear & Fifth Gear community would've been good too. :D

Thanks for the effort BlaRo. I just hope that this doesn't continue. I'm almost certain that the culprits can be found under the links section. ;)

Added "and Fifth Gear" to the link. Forgot about those losers...;)

It's a conspiracy, I swear. <_<

Someone shoukd remove "Jabbasworld.net". I don't say that due to any rivalery or anything, but just that they've gone underground or whatever - their site is now just a blank page.

I think the current text about Sabine is pretty accurate:
"Jeremy announced that his participation in the next series will be severely limited for medical reasons (2 slipped discs), and he can not record any driving segments, under medical advice. It was hinted that this role may be filled by Sabine Schmitz, who had a great deal of fun at Jeremy's expense at the N?rburgring in 2004."

And on a side note I think that "hint" was a bit more than a joke. I'm pretty sure that it is a fact... otherwise they wouldn't say what they did. And I for one look forward to it! :)
Not that I don't want to see Jeremy drive, but I'm curious about how Sabine will do...

^can't se anything