Top Gear Wins National Television Awards

poacher

Congrats to the team for winning a National Television Award for second year running. This time fair and square and no accidents involved as said by Hamster :richard::clap:

Jezzabelle

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Mercedes
Many congratulations to the entire team TG. Wish they'd done a better speech though.

Loz

I missed the first part, what was the speech like? Im watching the programme now, Ant & Dec just won best entertainer again.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
congrats to the team, we knew they could do it again. just shows how popular the show is now :)

swordznsorcery

I didn't think it was bad, though I only caught the last bit, quite by accident. They seemed to be wandering aimlessly around the stage muttering "thank you" a lot. Made me smile.

paulbeattie87

That was different with Clarkson just wandering up on stage and then when Lewis Hamilton popped out it was like a kid at Christmas! The speech afterwards was very good too!!!!!

Mr-Stabby

Their speech was a bit pants. They didn't really say anything. Clarksons return to the stage with the Special Achievement award though completely fixed that.

Am i the only one though who spotted Nigel Mansell sitting with the Top Gear crew? Or was it just a random unibrowed gentleman?

ViperVX

I've never been this happy... since this morning, when i ate an omlet with beacon & cheese.

CONGRATULATIONS TOP GEAR & JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot::woot::woot: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :clarkson: :richard: :may: :stig: :cheers::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited: