Top Gear Wins National Television Awards

Jeremy and James just kept ushering Richard to say something and was funny what he said, won on merit this year. cleary Jeremy justed wanted to chance to get to a drink

And on top of that, they got the world's hottest newsreader, Kirsty Young, to present the award. :love:

i think the fact they gave a poor speech, is because they didnt have one prepared...which is because they honesly didnt expect to win...which makes their award win even more cool.

Can anyone send a link to a video of this that is not on Youtube? preferably a site that uses Windows Media Player.

haha that was an awesome presentation, congratulation Top Gear and Jeremy!

now I can't wait to see Hamilton on TG.

jeremy is the best he really deserved it.
I didnt understand what jeremy said to hamilton in the moment when lewis was giving him the award, it is something about fernando alonso, could someone tell me what was it?? (I'm not english I understand it quite well but not that sentence, it is something like "..and tell fernando alonso that......")
thanks????

jeremy is the best he really deserved it.
I didnt understand what jeremy said to hamilton in the moment when lewis was giving him the award, it is something about fernando alonso, could someone tell me what was it?? (I'm not english I understand it quite well but not that sentence, it is something like "..and tell fernando alonso that......")
thanks????

"His eyebrows are to big, they realy are"

almost fel a tear by watching this :D

Great retrospective on Clarksons career. I'd like to see the Victoria Cross special and the one on Brunel. Goes to show that you can be irreverent, and politically incorrect, and still be respected. Jeremy might poke fun at a lot of stuff, but he never does it with malice.