• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Top gears driving cd on a ftp?

If by this you mean the free "Experience driving a Honda" CD on this month's magazine, no need.

You can download it from www.honda.co.uk/racedriver .

It's a version of TOCA Race Driver 3 or 4 but with exclusively Honda vehicles - the new Civic, the NSX, Ariel Atom with Honda engine, S2000, quadbikes, and lawnmowers [yes, really].

It's a 160meg download though so might take a bit depending on connection.

Also, as seen on the website, the code to unlock all the Honda vehicles is spoilered. Here, in fact - everything.

teeb said:
If by this you mean the free "Experience driving a Honda" CD on this month's magazine, no need.

You can download it from www.honda.co.uk/racedriver .

It's a version of TOCA Race Driver 3 or 4 but with exclusively Honda vehicles - the new Civic, the NSX, Ariel Atom with Honda engine, S2000, quadbikes, and lawnmowers [yes, really].

It's a 160meg download though so might take a bit depending on connection.

Also, as seen on the website, the code to unlock all the Honda vehicles is spoilered. Here, in fact - everything.

Did you get this to download. I did not ever get a email with the link. I am in the US though. IF some one could please upload this it would be great.

Jmiller said:
Did you get this to download. I did not ever get a email with the link. I am in the US though. IF some one could please upload this it would be great.

It came as a freebie with TG magazine this month, on a CD with a wee cd box for it, natch.

I've just tested the sign-up and email and download thing, and yes it works. I'll get round to downloading it and sticking it up online somewhere tonight if anyone fancies telling me how.

As for the driving CD, I've not seen it around yet, sorry. You could easily enough [if you were really wanting it] get the songs individually from the usual places [which is to say record shops, naturally :p]