Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson Cheats on Wife with Pretty Blonde

TurnerGTX

image-3-for-paper-pics-03-04-2011-gallery-454270658.jpg

TOP Gear star Jeremy Clarkson has been cheating on his wife with a pretty blonde during an international tour with the show.

Father-of-three Clarkson, 50, has been betraying his loyal wife of 18 years Frances in a brazen, ongoing affair with a work colleague.

He has been conducting the -relationship while performing abroad on the BBC Top Gear Live tour ? one of the many money-spinning deals overseen by Frances, who is also his manager.

Clarkson?s tanned 42-year-old lover joined him on the tour in Australia, South Africa and Norway ? and spent several nights with him in his hotel room, we can reveal.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/04/03/top-gear-s-jeremy-clarkson-cheats-on-wife-with-pretty-blonde-during-show-tour-115875-23035232/

How much truth is there to it?

I mean, I don't care but I'm dubious he would be that careless if he were having an affair.

Jeremy cheats on his wife... i would not put it past him, if only because the allegations turn up with such regularity and after all, he's just a man (/tammy wynette).

Still, slow news day at The Mirror?

its the mirror... photo with two people in = said two people banging like rabbits

the sun, the mirror, the people, the daily mail, the express... all these "news" papers aren't even worth the toilet paper they're written on.

Last edited:
Well if it is true, let's just pray they didn't make a video. :barf:

Here in the States, there was a gossip blind item a few months ago about a foreign TV presenter with "a cult following" in the US who had to pay off a woman in order to keep her quiet about their affair. A lot of people were guessing JC and Hamster for this. I decided that if it was one of the two, it'd be Richard, because I just don't see Jeremy cheating on Francie. She's got the ability to take him to the cleaners while ripping his nuts off at the same time. That, and given that this is the Mirror, makes me skeptical.

Well, he does have form :)

[video=youtube;_elB2YCe-MU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_elB2YCe-MU[/video]

Well, if it's true, at least she's 42 and not 24. :cry:

It's not the first time there have been rumours, and his marriage seems to have weathered the storm. Maybe he and Francie have an understanding.

And why is the woman's face pixillated? It's not like the tabloids to be that coy.

One thing that's telling is that all of the other papers are staying away from it, and the only other places reporting the story are only reporting the fact that the mirror has claimed it. There's not a single bit of hard evidence in that story, bar a single photo containing the pair of them.

Actually in the printed edition which I glanced at briefly in the supermarket earlier there were several shots of this woman, all pixellated. One showed them in lifejackets as if they were about to go jet skiing or something.

If this is in anyway true then JC is seriously for the high jump. Reading between the lines over the years it's quite clear who wears the trousers in the the Clarkson household, and I suspect she might be about to acquire a pair of testicle-shaped earrings!

And D-Fence, is that really a picture of a hyena with it's head inside an elephant? All I know is that one is AWD and the other is FWD.

I made a long post about this, but I got logged out and lost it. Short version: I was responsible for driving the topgear presenters around in oslo. I was present at every situation mentioned int eh article, which less than a total of 10 other people were. The way it has been described is wrong. in particular they did not walk to the suite together. They were driven in separate cars at separate times. The lady in question served as the assitant to the three presenters and was without doubt one of the most important people working around the presenters. She served an actual function, unlike some of the other girls around.

I did nto once hear or see anything that would indicate anything out of the ordinary going on. Neither did the other people who worked close with them while they were in Oslo.

Thanks for that info, Vato. Sounds like a great job, you had, chauffeuring the guys around. Any actual true gossip you like to share? ;-)

I almost forgot... I was ordered to get a Christmas tree for the CEO on Sunday. After closing time of every store. It had 45 minutes to do it and no tools available. So the onyl logical thing for me to do was to drive up into the forests and break down a tree with my bare hands.

http://img42.imageshack.**/img42/2008/p1030314s.jpg

Right after this picture was taken, Jeremy kissed the tree on the lips and then they walked to his suite................................ Maybe I can sell this to the Mirror?

And D-Fence, is that really a picture of a hyena with it's head inside an elephant? All I know is that one is AWD and the other is FWD.

Yes. Yes it is. I thought it fits a thread like this :D