Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson Cheats on Wife with Pretty Blonde

Isn't looking good for him to be honest. But then again it's a personal matter between him and his wife. Cheating isn't acceptable but it's up to his wife to choose to stay or leave if the facts are true. But looking at the source of this it isn't hard to think it's a load of monkey crap. Mirror isn't known to be the provider of true stories,

Yeah the mirror aricle? and I've seen some in the Norwegian papers to. I'm not saying it's true, probably not but the accusations are rough. Rumours like this makes scars even if they arnt true.

Read the latest Mirror article and it does seems to look that way. Then remember that he gets his picture taken on cameraphones all the time by eager fans, and couple that with the fact that this Pernille Olufsson who took the shot hasn't actually added anything new to the Mirror's claims and has only piped up since the story broke and where does that leave one's thinking?

Also none of the UK's broadsheets have picked it up as far as I am aware. Now you could argue that as Jeremy writes for the Times and James for the Telegraph that they would have reason to leave it well alone but surely the very left-leaning Guardian wouldn't miss a chance for a pop at Top Gear? Well they haven't and with all the other tabloids simply paraphrasing and quoting what has appeared in the Mirror it seems they are treading very carefully as well.

Only time will tell, of course but I hope (in the main for his kids' sake) that he hasn't been that stupid and that the only real idiots are the hacks who can't seem to get it into their thick heads that it is perfectly possible, normal and acceptable for a man and a woman to be very close friends and lark about without there being any kind of sexual motive to it.

Read the latest Mirror article and it does seems to look that way. Then remember that he gets his picture taken on cameraphones all the time by eager fans, and couple that with the fact that this Pernille Olufsson who took the shot hasn't actually added anything new to the Mirror's claims and has only piped up since the story broke and where does that leave one's thinking?

Also none of the UK's broadsheets have picked it up as far as I am aware. Now you could argue that as Jeremy writes for the Times and James for the Telegraph that they would have reason to leave it well alone but surely the very left-leaning Guardian wouldn't miss a chance for a pop at Top Gear? Well they haven't and with all the other tabloids simply paraphrasing and quoting what has appeared in the Mirror it seems they are treading very carefully as well.

Only time will tell, of course but I hope (in the main for his kids' sake) that he hasn't been that stupid and that the only real idiots are the hacks who can't seem to get it into their thick heads that it is perfectly possible, normal and acceptable for a man and a woman to be very close friends and lark about without there being any kind of sexual motive to it.

The broadsheets tend to leave this kind of stuff alone, unless it's a politician when it's in the "public interest" to print the story. The Grauniad wouldn't want to be seen to dirty its hands on a Celebrity Love-Rat story, but they often get around it by printing a story about the tabloids' printing of the story - if you see what I mean.

By the way, i know of some married couples (among them one couple where the husband is an internationally celebrated lecturer who i will not name) who have consciously decided to open their marriage, sexually, not emotionally. Who knows what kind of deal Jezza and his wife might have...

Reactions: MWF
That's a very good point.

I can''t imagine it, but it would be great to see Jeremy go on a chat show and announce that. Except I can't see him announcing it to Alan Carr or Graham Norton. What other kinds of chat show formats are there?

Wait! I know! Jeremy could interview himself before being the SIARPC and come clean about his open marriage!!!

By the way, i know of some married couples (among them one couple where the husband is an internationally celebrated lecturer who i will not name) who have consciously decided to open their marriage, sexually, not emotionally. Who knows what kind of deal Jezza and his wife might have...
Jeremy Sartre and Frances de Beauvoir... that does have a certain ring to it. :think:

"Point taken" is what I'm trying to say, but of course any and all of this is their private business and hyped into gratuitous tabloid horse manure.

Jeremy Sartre and Frances de Beauvoir... that does have a certain ring to it. :think:
Nope, i know of couple where both sides were happy with the arrangement.

I quite doubt such a thing truly exists. Otherwise, why be married if not just for business purposes?

So you don't believe polyamory exists? Wow.

In any event re: Jeremy: it's their lives, let them sort it out.

Well it seems the Mirror's so-called sources have dried up as they had nothing new to add to the story today as far as I could see. Nothing in the Fail either.

Do stand so close to me Jeremy... Frances Clarkson keeps Top Gear presenter at finger-tip length

article-1374912-0B8A568400000578-962_468x700.jpg

article-1374912-0B8961E800000578-814_468x499.jpg

article-1374912-0B8A575100000578-286_468x721.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson?s marriage may be going through a rough patch amidst recent affair claims but the couple appeared to be working through their troubles in Barbados.

The BBC presenter has been vacationing with his wife Frances in the Caribbean to have some much needed relaxation time together.

Their trip comes after the Top Gear presenter, 50, was accused of having an affair with a blonde colleague while on tour with the show.

His mother Shirley said: ?It?s a load of rubbish. He?s right now on holiday with his wife and children, happy as Larry.

?He sent me a text on Mother?s Day saying, ?I hear the Press think I?m Tiger Woods ? don?t worry, I?m not!??

Jeremy and Frances have three children together including Emily, 16, Finlo 15 and two-year-old Katya.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1374912/Do-stand-close-Jeremy--Frances-Clarkson-keeps-Top-Gear-presenter-finger-tip-length.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Last edited:
So they're standing a couple of feet apart and look annoyed because they've just noticed the paparazzo who's stalking them... and this means their marriage is in trouble? Horseshit.

So they're standing a couple of feet apart and look annoyed because they've just noticed the paparazzo who's stalking them... and this means their marriage is in trouble? Horseshit.

Not horse shit. It's worse than horse shit. It's first Standard Uk journalism. If you could burn it we'd be in power for the rest of our lives quite easily.

Now that would be a headline worth reading.

"The Energy Crisis is over thanks to a combination of otispunkmeyer's genius and Jeremy Clarkson's Penius"

I quite doubt such a thing truly exists. Otherwise, why be married if not just for business purposes?

Cause you're in love with your partner and mature enough to not deny that this does not kill sexual attraction to other people?

Cause you're in love with your partner and mature enough to not deny that this does not kill sexual attraction to other people?

I think you're :wall:

If I was either of them, I wouldn't want to sleep with the other one. Rough customers, so why not get a bit of better looking strange on the side if you are both up for it.